Mastercard Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mastercard Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Mastercard

3.2

Analyst Interview

Interview

Took 4 weeks; interrupted by the new year. Spoke with team leader and several team members about my experience, interests, why I think I would fit in at Mastercard, etc. Very friendly and personable

Interview Questions

• Behavioral; primarily questions about resume, relevant experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mastercard

Analyst Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by an in person interview with the two hiring managers. The interviews were held separately and lasted 30 minutes each. Everyone was very friendly and it was a very casual interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard (Purchase, NY) in June 2019.

Interview

Lasted about 2 months, start to finish. 4 rounds of interviews. They were very transparent, and communicative. 3 phone interviews and an in-person interview. Very personal & great people. Each interview inspires you to want to become a part of MasterCard more & more.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Got an invite for a phone interview with the global head of recruiting a few weeks later. Day of the interview, she called 30 minutes late. She asked standard questions related to my resume, skills, and experience. She said she'd schedule a follow-up interview with the team lead within a few days. Two weeks later, I followed up, and she told me she'd be in touch the following week. I never heard from her again.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard.

Interview

very easy interviews, standard questions, why MC, why the role, why now, why you, weakness, strength all things that you would expect. the whole process took far more than expected. HR clearly had no idea about how to run the process and to date it was possibly one of the worst managed processes I have ever been through.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mastercard (Pune (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

got a call from consultant and she arranged for telephonic interview with HR. Clearing that I was asked to visit the company for the technical and managerial rounds. which happened the very next day.

Interview Questions

• they mostly emphasize on stability first, secondly technical knowledge for the revelant post.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online through University recruitment.

1 hour interview: 30 min case and 30 min behavioural.

Basic behavioural questions- really do your research on MasterCard and the industry it is in.

Case was interviewer lead and it was on profitability

Overall, everyone was super friendly and they are looking for "fit"

Interview Questions

• What would be one negative thing a previous employer would say about you?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard.

Interview

Interviewer came on time and asked the usual interview questions. Interview went on for about 45 minutes. The interviewer was clear in his questions and gave a good overview on the company.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastercard (New Delhi (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

2 Step process .first was the aptitude test with 30 Quant question in 60 minutes then personal interview of 1/2 hours.It was campus recruitment so not much tensed situation .Thank you.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

First I had a phone interview related to my CV. The second level was a case study with hiring manager. It composed of multiple questions that target your critical thinking and mathematical skills. It took approximately 1 hour. The last interview was just also face to face and it was a meeting with senior management level.

Interview Questions

• They asked multiple questions on a case study about payment systems and the relationship between 4 parties based on fees.   Answer Question