Mastercard Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 908 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastercard

Mastercard

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Multiple rounds and a final mini case - process was straightforward and the interviewers were nice and liked to hear thinking out loud. The case was to see how you can interpret data, judge its quality, and put a story together. Overall good interview process, asked behavioral fit questions too.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you failed
    Answer Question

Mastercard

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

The interviewer was nice and polite, and overall experience was smooth. She mostly focussed on CV or analytical skills along with Econometrics. Other than that, she prompted me in the right direction if I was going wrong.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Sydney) in Jan 2021

Interview

2 conversations - one with HR, one vice president of business development, rather long process, took time for them to return with the response, but pleasure speaking to both - went to the final round of interviews but did not get selected

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Mastercard (Singapore) in Dec 2020

Interview

It was very straightforward and the interviewer was very nice and polite and overall a very pleasant experience. The interviewer ensured that I was doing ok and really helped a lot to facilitate the entire process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastercard in Aug 2020

Interview

Interview process was scheduled on Skype Business.It was quite good.Interviewer was very knowledgeable and first made me comfortable.I was selected for interview after their online assessment which was based on coding.

Interview Questions
  • 1.Explain your project? 2.Questions on dbms. 3.Questions on Python.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard (New York, NY) in Jul 2020

Interview

Mostly behavioral and based on past experiences on the resume. Interviewer was kind but seemed bored and more like he was checking boxes rather than focused on the interviewee. Overall went well and was not overly difficult. This took place over the phone and the connection was not great so that could have been another factor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

3 rounds of interview, Firstly the HR will contact you for the role and will fix the date of interview with the hiring manager. Once the 1st round is cleared, you will be contacted by the HR for further process.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Sydney) in Nov 2019

Interview

During corona all online. A series of phone calls and Microsoft teams without camera on. Spoke to HR last in the interview which was unusual. All people were very nice and interviews were conversational

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Nairobi)

Interview

HR was very respectful and encouraging. Interview was a prompt which you prepare a presentation for to a panel with Q&A after on both the presentation and behavioral questions. Loved the whole process!

Interview Questions
  • Qns covered leadership, extracurricular, success at previous jobs Also abit about the industry and MasterCard products
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastercard (Mumbai) in Aug 2019

Interview

It was two rounds. First was an technical round and second HR round. The first round was a test of yout data structures and algorithms skills. They will select you based on First round itself the second round was just for a little interaction.

Interview Questions
  • Questions are mostly based on sorting algorithms and Graphs data structures
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews