Mastercard Associate Consultant Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 931 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastercard

Mastercard

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Il colloquio è diviso in 4 step tutti basati su business case studies e conoscenza del team. I case studies diventano sempre più lunghi e difficili nel corso del processo.

Interview Questions
  • Perchè mastercard nello specifico perchè questa posizione?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mastercard (Arlington, VA) in Nov 2020

Interview

There were two 45-minute interviews back to back. Both had a case question and behavioral questions with time to ask questions at the end. They replied within 48-hours with the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time there was disagreement on a team you worked on. How did you get them to see things from your side?

Mastercard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard in Nov 2020

Interview

I got a first round which consisted of two 45 minute interviews, both of which had a case component. Both had similar formats: behavioral for 15 minutes, case for 20, then 10 for questions. The first interview had a much simpler, conceptual case in which I hardly wrote anything down. The second case was more complicated and I would say had a lot more asterisks associated with each step. Still a pretty simple case, even though I flopped it (my first case interview though). Study up on the company and make sure you know how credit card companies make money.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to persuade a coworker.

Mastercard

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

two interviewers, so there were two case interviews and two behavioral interviews. The firm was very helpful throughout the interview process and returned with their decision within a few days.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Only 1 round of interview with two back to back interviews, one with a consultant and one with a senior person in the office (not entirely sure about his role)

Interview Questions
  • If Mastercard's CEO and the CEO of a bank are having a meeting, tell me how to plan it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Arlington, VA) in Aug 2020

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. First was two 45 minute interviews, half behavioral and half cases. Final round was mainly case, really focused on math and data. Make sure to practice your math skills beforehand; they really care about your critical thinking with all of this data that they give you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (New York, NY) in Sep 2019

Interview

First round interview consists of two 45 minute interviews: both a mix of behavioral questions and case questions. Conducted virtually due to COVID-19. Interviewers were nice but the interviews weren’t much of a conversation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed