Mastercard Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mastercard Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Mastercard

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastercard.

Interview

Interview was split into two parts. The first included a behavioral component and conceptual case. The second was a traditional case interview, with a few behavioral questions at the end.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mastercard

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

I applied through on-campus recruitment, submitted an application online, had one round on campus with two interviews. There were two case interviews, one had a short behavioral portion, the other one was just a case.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastercard.

Interview

Applied through Handshake. Two 30 min 1-1 interviews on campus. One case and one market sizing. The two interviewers are nice. I may need more case experiences to ace them.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mastercard (Oxford, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

First applied online, giving CV and cover letter, then invited straight to first round interview:

Two 30 min case interviews. Involved both CV questions and the case studies themselves

Business strategy: predict which cinema would make the most profit based on local population/cost of building/price of tickets etc

Other case: question on uber and market economy

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in March 2019.

Interview

I made it to the final interview round for Mexico City . 1 gmat based test, 1 round of 2 cases, 2nd and final round of 2 cases. I believe I did great, however they promised feedback even if rejecting, and it never came.

Interview Questions

• Cases on banking, profit, and market sizing (Ex. how many potential clients for a new product in a certain country)   Answer Question