Find jobs for Business Analyst

Mastercard Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 954 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastercard

Mastercard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Prova + 2 rounds de entrevistas com 2 entrevistas por round. Processo completamente desorganizado, sem estrutura alguma. Os responsáveis pelo processo eram estagiários recém-contratados, os entrevistadores eram estagiários/consultores com menos de um ano de empresa. Não foram sequer capazes de me informar se fui aprovado ou não no processo seletivo. Nunca recebi um feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Primeira parte pessoal + entevista de case.
    Answer Question

Mastercard

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

They will first assign you with a alumni buddy (very kind person), who you can do information interview with and practice case. Then the manager will conduct the official interview. The whole process was very professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

it was seamless. They contact the applicant on all platforms, phone and email and get back to you as soon as possible except for the fact that they don't send a regret email.

Interview Questions
  • How soon can you be available if given this offer?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (London, England, England) in Jul 2020

Interview

Asked me about previous projects, methodologies used - phone interview I drew a previous project on the whiteboard - panel interview Afterwards didn't get offer which is fine. What was not fine was that they didn't tell me..they put a message on their online portal. Lazy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Hubo una plática en la universidad y ese mismo día presentamos un examen tipo Gmat en la universidad. Después había que mandar CV y luego 2 rondas de entrevistas con 2 casos la primera ronda y 3 casos la segunda.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard in Mar 2020

Interview

I was scheduled an initial video call, but the software that was used for the video call (I think it was skype business) had so many technical problems that made me extremely tense and delayed the interview by at least 15 minutes that we ran out of time. Even the interviewers weren't satisfied by the quality of the software. I received a rejection a few weeks later from a no-reply address, which I thought was pretty inconsiderate.

Interview Questions
  • When someone didn't understand what your role is, how do you convince them?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastercard (Hyderābād) in Dec 2019

Interview

Only hires girls and sends boys back, no matter their skills. Didn't even take 3rd round of selected candidates if they were make. They mark gd by number of times someone speaks

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Cases were more math intensive. However, during on-site, it felt like my interviewers didn't even want me there. They won't tell me information that I ask for and sort of looks at me as I go down the wrong rabbit hole.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (London, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

1-) CV and cover letter 2-) 2 case study interviews (30 minutes each) 3-) full day at their offices (lunch, presentations and 4 interviews) Be prepared to deal with people that are full of themselves. APT only hires from Oxbridge, and very occasionaly from LSE. This means that in theory they should all be very clever, but it also means that they favour profiles that exactly matches theirs. One of my interviewers pulled out her phone while I was going through the case (she couldn't care less about me lol). You know that you have failed the interview when they don't bother asking you at the end if you have questions. Overall feeling: These people are lazy (they complain about leaving work at 6pm), and they are full of themselves.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with data? Why APT? Tell me about your biggest achievement to date What are the 3 qualities you will bring to APT? Why should we hire you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Cambridge, East of England, England, England) in Oct 2017

Interview

two 30 minute fit and case study interviews in Cambridge. asked all the basic questions before moving on to case study. These were relatively tricky from a maths point of view, and I slipped up when one asked me to express a relationship algebraically between customers lost and customers gained.

Interview Questions
  • Three reasons why we should hire you
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews