Find jobs for Business Leader

Mastercard Business Leader Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 951 interviews

Recruiter19%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastercard

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Mastercard in Feb 2019

Interview

4 to 5 rounds of discussions involving technical and behavioural aspects. It involved people from India and US. Interview happened in Pune office. Interview process was very professional exercise. Business Leaders were were very cordial and to the point on question. HR was mostly interested in final salary numbers.

Interview Questions
  • Technical and Behavioural
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Very organized, clear, transparent, timing was good and all the interviewers were always on time or flexible enough to make the conversations happen, excelent reception and communication with HR during the entire process.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have international mobility?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Mastercard (New York, NY)

Interview

Intense including HR panel and online testing. Their key HR people are in St Louis so the panel interview with them is hard to read since it's done over the phone.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Purchase, NY) in Jan 2016

Interview

The process is very slow. HR is the gatekeeper. The first step is a phone screen with an HR recruiter. If successful, you will have a phone interview with the Hiring Manager. They will likely select only a few candidates to get through to the next round which would involve meeting with several people on the expanded team. HR has a mixed record with providing updates, feedback or any subsequent information

Interview Questions
12 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (New York, NY) in Dec 2015

Interview

Had applied to MC before and had a phone screen that was left open. But found a similar role and applied to another position in hopes of it moving along. Received email from HR asking for days and times for a phone screen and responded with a 2 week window. Then nothing happened, complete radio silence. HR didn't respond to emails or calls asking for an update and the conversation never happened, despite them telling me the hiring manager was interested. Very inept recruiting.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Singapore) in Nov 2015

Interview

HR screening (standard), Hiring Manager face-to-face, 2 phone interviews. They basically ask to elaborate your experience based on your resume. Looks like the interviewers are not very skillfull in assessing the candidate. They already have certain criteria that they have to fulfill to be compliant in their hiring process. For example, local candidate, female, race, etc. Not so much about the skillset of the candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Very typical questions around your experience based on your resume.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Purchase, NY) in Jul 2015

Interview

1. HR contacted me after an employee refereed me for the position to schedule phone interview 2. Phone interview with hiring manager: 30 minutes focused on the nature of the job and my qualifications to do the job. 3. Onsite interviews with hiring manager, the manager's manager (VP), and the VP Product Development: 30 minutes each. Hiring manager asked questions on a few key elements of the job that were critical for success. Next the VP Product spoke about the business and its needs, asking a few situational questions of the "How would you handle ...." , Finally the manager's manager did more in depth probing on my technical qualifications (much more than the hiring manager).

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking for a new job? What about the job excites you?
11 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Purchase, NY) in Apr 2015

Interview

Concrete and focused on results. Describing previous jobs challenges and opportunities. Specific examples of global - regional - market level results. Level of interaction between stakeholders and project lengths

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Mastercard (Purchase, NY) in Mar 2015

Interview

Took a while to get noticed enough to get an interview, but once that happened the process was very enjoyable. Everyone I met was extremely nice, professional, and responsive. The entire process was the best managed that I've ever experienced. I had 1 phone interview with the hiring manager, and then a full day of in-person interviews on site.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly just questions regarding the resume and past experiences. Some behavioral questions. Nothing really technical. They were looking to just hire smart people instead of testing how good my memory was in recalling technical details on the spot.
14 people found this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Fast and thorough process. Excellent rapport with candidates. Seamless and courteous. Respectful to the candidate and the experience in the industry. One of the best interview processes I have encountered.

Interview Questions
  • Really straight forward and if prepared nothing is unexpected or difficult
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews