Mastercard Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mastercard Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Mastercard

3.1

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through on-campus recruiting. 1st round was a 30 min on campus interview, 2nd round was skype. Mostly behavioral questions with a short market sizing question. The company placed more emphasis on behavior, so definitely prepare for team/leadership experience questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mastercard

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard.

Interview

Multiple technical round interview process. It starts with telephonic interview followed by face-to-face sessions. Post that you will have HR round.

Technical rounds can either have multiple interviewers and it basically lasts longer than 1hr. You can also have rejection in HR round.

Interview Questions

• Your should have your technical base covered with all basic fundas.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastercard.

Interview

Over the phone and it was very technical first round. they were super nice, but it was definitely geared towards a number person. I am not a number person and struggled with the case. The other interview questions were like any other. biggest weakness? biggest strenght etc.

Consultant Interview

Interview

The interviewer just said a blunt "Hi" and offered a seat. Blank face, no expressions on the interviewer's face. Had two interviews in a day, both first round. Interviewer asked GPA, which wasn't great. Asked a general overview of the resume. Then he asked some estimate questions and mathematical analytical questions. Answered most of them but couldn't correctly answer a couple of them.

Interview Questions

• Estimate how many women on the east coast between the ages 20 and 35 had painting as their hobby.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mastercard (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Proposal sent to headquarter review after one week feedback after 3 weeks. Invited to present proposal at HQ then 3 weeks later went to present to Kenyan team. Feedback on go ahead given after 2 weeks

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastercard (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

An online test was taken consisting of questions of verbal reasoning and quantitative aptitude to select some students. After that, the interview was held in 3 rounds by a panel asking questions on estimating some costs and what does the employee expect from the Company.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in October 2018.

Interview

It consisted on an exam based on GMAT questions. Rationing and Critical thinking questions.
    After the exam, it consisted on an interview with a consultant director. The interview consisted on case studies and logic questions

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastercard in July 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with Manager and a senior member of team. They would make the decision and respond quickly if interested. They had mentioned that they already interviewed several candidates. I did not get an offer, and I expect it could take a while before they find their chosen candidate. There were not job skills / IQ / aptitude tests. Your experience should closely match their need.

Interview Questions

• Asked very specific questions related to their work process and environment. They appeared to be looking for someone who worked in a very similar work process and environment. This similar work experience should have been in the recent past.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

The first round is an online test. It's for your personality instead of IQ
    The second one is a back-to-back case study, 45 minutes for each
    including market sizing problem and some behavior questions

Interview Questions

• self-introduction, your role in the previous job and any other question   Answer Question