Mastercard Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 906 interviews

3.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastercard

Mastercard

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Dos rondas de entrevistas de dos casos. Primero preguntas tipo fit y y después resolver caso. Ambas entrevistas muy similares. Una parte de ella en inglés. La mayoría en español.

Interview Questions
  • Tipo caso. Profit y market sizing
    Answer Question

Mastercard

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

The interview process was very informal and the communication afterwards was with the HR reps was not great. Overall I would say the general experience was average. They would benefit of having a better communication with candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

It's a video Interview due to the current pandemic, there are four questions including one case study. The most difficult part id case study, and it's a question about evaluating market scale.

Interview Questions
  • 1. personal background 2. greatest advantage 3. leadership question 4. case study

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard (Rome) in Jan 2021

Interview

The online interview is recorded and you will be asked question about the company and on how you would deal in different circumstances. There is no more to prepare rather than the usual questions you should be familiar with.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think Mastercard is and how would you describe it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Mastercard (Ciudad de Mexico) in Jun 2020

Interview

Un examen tipo GMAT con 20 minutos para resolver 15 preguntas. dos entrevistas tipo caso en las que plantean situaciones aplicadas a la vida real. una entrevista con recursos humanos

Interview Questions
  • Un supermercado de comida china instala un descuento del 20%. Cuales son las implicaciones económicas de esta medida

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mastercard (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2020

Interview

Several different questions based on your working experience, history, and why you would be a good fit. Direct questions on how it relates to the job applying for. Questions surrounding logic and problem solving, real world experience and problems, etc.

Interview Questions
  • How would you respond if one of your bosses asked you to do something illegal?

Mastercard

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

The first round is an online test. It's for your personality instead of IQ The second one is a back-to-back case study, 45 minutes for each including market sizing problem and some behavior questions

Interview Questions
  • self-introduction, your role in the previous job and any other question

Mastercard

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Over the phone and it was very technical first round. they were super nice, but it was definitely geared towards a number person. I am not a number person and struggled with the case. The other interview questions were like any other. biggest weakness? biggest strenght etc.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota, Bogota

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Bogotá, Bogota, Bogota) in Oct 2018

Interview

It consisted on an exam based on GMAT questions. Rationing and Critical thinking questions. After the exam, it consisted on an interview with a consultant director. The interview consisted on case studies and logic questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastercard (New Delhi)

Interview

An online test was taken consisting of questions of verbal reasoning and quantitative aptitude to select some students. After that, the interview was held in 3 rounds by a panel asking questions on estimating some costs and what does the employee expect from the Company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews