Mastercard Finance Leader Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 906 interviews

3.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastercard

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (London, England, England)

Interview

Very impressed by the interview process. One telephone & two face to face interviews. Quite informal & friendly not like some companies that fire questions at you one after the other.

Interview Questions
  • What are the key challenges facing MasterCard now?
    Answer Question
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, San Jose, San Jose

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Mastercard (San Jose, San Jose, San Jose) in Jan 2016

Interview

It was a long and robust process. I made seven interviews, by phone and one on one, during 3 months. I did not receive an offer but was rude that nobody from HR, after all that time and so many interviews, call me or wrote me to tell me I was not consider anymore, I had to find from a 3rd party that somebody else was selected.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you fit in MasterCard culture? Are you willing to make a lot of operational work?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Purchase, NY) in Jan 2015

Interview

Multiple rounds of interview with various levels within the department and HR including 2 rounds of with HR (one local and one in St. Louis in their global shared service center) and 4 round within the department. Basic getting to know you questions in the HR stage with some strength and weakness questions. Departmental level questions are more related to where you see yourself within the organization and how you will coordinate yourself in the role and within the deparmtent.

Interview Questions
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard (Lake Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

I had a phone interview/screening where I was asked to elaborate on the details of my resume and questioned about the basic requirements of the job. About a week later, I was asked to come to the office for a face-to-face interview. I met with a panel of managers, all of whom the person in the position would have some interaction. The interview was lengthy and they each asked technical questions pertaining to the aspect of the job that related to their duties.

Interview Questions
  • It was more than a year ago that I interviewed so I don't recall specifics, however, there were lots of behavioral questions. I suggest thorough preparation for interviews.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard in Aug 2011

Interview

I met with 8 people on 2 days and while many of the individuals were very helpful, excited about working at MasterCard and provided a good conversation / interview, a few individuals did not. Halfway through my interview on day 2, one of my interviewers started to pick his nose and flick findings on the floor, all while asking me questions. That's not to say I wouldn't have accepted the job if I had been hired but it definitely appalled me that this would go on in an office setting in Metro NY let alone during an interview.

Interview Questions
  • List three things that we do that was a surprise to you when you learned about it during your research of our Company.
Be the first to find this interview helpful