Mastercard Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mastercard Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Mastercard

2.6

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed through my university's career services' on campus recruitment processes. I heard back from MasterCard within two weeks after my interview with them for the Summer Internship. The first round took place on campus and the second round took place over the phone, though I heard that if you live near their Purchase HQ they will bring you into the office.

The first part was relatively easy, generic questions about personal background, resume, work experience, expertise.
The second part of the interview was mostly focused on marketing and specific skills related to the division.

In conclusion: Some technical marketing questions, mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mastercard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Jackson, MS) in October 2017.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview I was asked basic behavioral questions and things on my resume. I applied through college career website and an interview was scheduled for me pretty quick. the interview was straightforward. the whole process took about 2weeks.

Interview Questions

• I was just asked straightforward behavioral questions as well as things on my resume. I was also asked to explain what a dollar bill was which was interesting.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mastercard (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was very streightforward and easy. I only had to submit my resume and was then contacted regarding a phone interview. Following this I was given an offer through HR

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard in February 2018.

Interview

The interview questions are basically behavior questions. Also asked me several questions based on my resume. The managers are very nice. They provided me a lot of information about the company and their department

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard in February 2017.

Interview

The online assessment is a personality questionnaire. Then I had two phone interviews, first talk to the manager, and the second one was to talk to a team member, for about half to one hour. He introduced his company, and asked my past experience and preference, followed behavior questions. No coding, even for Software Engineering position.

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Purchase, NY).

Interview

On campus recruiting, and interviewed b

Interview Questions

• All behavioral, nothing surprising came up, pretty standard. The interviewer was very nice.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard (Purchase, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Two interviews-one with HR and one with hiring manager. Both over the phone. After the one with the hiring manager, I got a call later that day offering me the position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard.

Interview

First had a 1 on 1 half our interview with a few different departments. I was then supposed to have a phone interview with the manager but I was offered an internship early because I had other offers on the table.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, they pay VERY competitively for interns.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. First round with someone on the team, and second round with manager. There is nothing unexpected, and they had an alumna to come over and interview me during on campus recruiting process, which is very nice.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard.

Interview

One on-site interview that lasted all day. I interviewed with four different teams that were interested in having me on their team. Mostly all behavioral questions and what I have worked on in the past. At the end of the day they asked me to rate the teams based on best match.