Mastercard Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mastercard Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Mastercard

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard (Miami, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was three rounds. First I spoke to HR manager via phone interview and had some preliminary questions about my resume and skills etc. Then I met the HR manager and had a deeper interview. Finally, I was met by a team and was interview by them to see if I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• They asked me where I saw myself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Mastercard

Internship Interview

Interview

Straightforward questions about what a candidate would like to learn and what they could offer. Also about general knowledge about the company and how it relates to the work experience I wanted to have

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Mastercard in April 2017.

Interview

Fun and over Factime with four people in my department. (I heard other interns went to a Superday). It was very late. I got the interview in March and then got the job in April. I started in June.

Interview Questions

• I spoke about my experiences and answered some technical questions   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

There will be an online behavioural test, after which you will be asked to head to an asessment centre (2 hours).

Stage 1: Case study. Understand and discuss a case study revolving around Mastercard's offerings, after which the entire team will be tasked to present on their discussion.

Stage 2: Speed-dating interview. You will go through two 1-1 interviews whereby each interviewer will ask you a set of 3 questions. Being able to get your point across in the most concise way is key here.

The entire process was really efficient and quick, but may be at the expense of really getting to understand each interviewee. Therefore, it is imperative that you showcase your abilities in the most succinct and attention-grabbing format. Just have fun :) It really is quite unlike any other interview experiences.

Interview Questions

• What is the most complex problem you have solved, and how.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastercard (Nairobi (Kenya)).

Interview

I sent my CV through school internship office. Got called for a one on one interview with the country manager. It was a one on one interview based on discovering your knowledge of the company and what you could add to it

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses
      What makes you stand out from others   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard.

Interview

Applied online. Then an email was sent to me which asked me to complete a SHL test online. Then HR contacted me on the phone to schedule a interview. There's interview, technical assessment and group activity, 3hrs.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mastercard (Pune (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

Shortlisted on basis of aptitude.
    Then generally 2 technical rounds consisting general CS questions.. puzzles and problem solving and questions related to your project work! And lastly HR round very which plays very crucial role irrespective of how good your last two rounds were!

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mastercard (London, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

Online Application; Psychometric test; Video Interview; Assessment Day. The recruiter was extremely supportive and answered any queries. The process is gradual and the assessment day was very enjoyable. The interviewers are very nice people and the culture is so friendly.

Interview Questions

• 1:1 basic competency e.g. Example of a time when you showed initiative   1 Answer