Mastercard Internship Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 908 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastercard

Mastercard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

The company was very responsive. I've got a reply in 2 business days. Then I got an invitation to use pymetrics where completing 12 games would give a better picture of my skills and abilities. It took 20-30 minutes. It was followed by a pre- recorded interview ( you could do it separate, on different days if you wanted to) .

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in the role?
    Answer Question

Mastercard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

there was a 45 minute interview with a business partner and a 45 mins case presentation. because there was a lack of time, my case presentation was shortened to 30 mins. they also allowed time at the end to share more about the company and you can ask questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Actually, I'm still in the process of preparing for the interview. So that I only can provide the basic information. First, complete a game called pymetrics, then complete the online interview and wait for the further information if you pass both previous process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

After the first CV review, you must take the Pymetrics test and then if you are shortlisted you are completing an online interview from Shortlister in which you answer 4-5 questions.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Mastercard? What would be the benefits of an internship at Mastercard for you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mastercard (Surat) in Sep 2020

Interview

There were 2 rounds . first round was a coding round , there were 2 coding quetions wihch are of medium level , then techno-hr interview . they asked some general quetion, about project, oops concept, dbms and hr quetion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Mastercard (Singapore) in Dec 2019

Interview

I applied for a MasterCard internship and got a response around 3 months after. First was an online personality test. I then went for the interview a few weeks later. After registration at the receptionist, I was asked to sit at an open office area with tables and chairs, while waiting for one of their staff to escort me into the interview room. Around 10 mins later, I was received by an employee who was working as a software developer and was brought into the interview room. Together with a manager, they went through my resume and asked me for an introduction. Then, they focused on my most recent internship experience and threw me some questions pertaining to the projects I did there. They were quite satisfied with my performance and told me that I will be receiving a coding test a few days later. Long story short, I flunked the test and did not get the internship. :(

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your most recent internship

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Mastercard (London, England, England) in Apr 2019

Interview

Online Application; Psychometric test; Video Interview; Assessment Day. The recruiter was extremely supportive and answered any queries. The process is gradual and the assessment day was very enjoyable. The interviewers are very nice people and the culture is so friendly.

Interview Questions
  • 1:1 basic competency e.g. Example of a time when you showed initiative

Mastercard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Applied online. Then an email was sent to me which asked me to complete a SHL test online. Then HR contacted me on the phone to schedule a interview. There's interview, technical assessment and group activity, 3hrs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mastercard (Pune) in Oct 2018

Interview

Shortlisted on basis of aptitude. Then generally 2 technical rounds consisting general CS questions.. puzzles and problem solving and questions related to your project work! And lastly HR round very which plays very crucial role irrespective of how good your last two rounds were!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastercard (Nairobi)

Interview

I sent my CV through school internship office. Got called for a one on one interview with the country manager. It was a one on one interview based on discovering your knowledge of the company and what you could add to it

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses What makes you stand out from others
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews