Find jobs for Leader

Mastercard Leader Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 930 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastercard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Mastercard (Mumbai)

Interview

Interview was a 30 minutes process its a typical walkthrough of the past and present achievements however the HR never updated the status for 60days and finally when enquired the position was moved to hold this is the second time i am experienceing the same pattern,In India u will get a call from MC and u might even clear all the rounds and finally the position will be held...

Interview Questions
  • Wht u like to join us and whts difference u bring
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Mastercard (Ciudad de Mexico) in Oct 2015

Interview

5 interviews need to finish the process, 2 with Human Resourses and 3 with business leaders. 2 more by phone to receive the proposal and 2 months to close and start the new job. The process is not easy when you came for a banks customer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Mastercard (Purchase, NY) in Jun 2015

Interview

It took them a month to contact me after I submitted my resume through linkedin. I talked to the HR person on the phone where salary expectation was discussed right away. Then I was asked to go to the office 2 times for in person interviews. The process was very fast once it got started

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Mastercard (Purchase, NY) in May 2015

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn... was bough on site for initial meeting with hiring manager. I don't believe I excelled on that interview and did not anticipate a second round of interviews... I got a call one week after to let me know that I was selected for a second round of interviews... one meeting was over the phone, but the other three was in person on site... everyone was really professional and positive, and I simply wanted the job even more... after a nice escort from the fabulous building in Purchase HQ, sent thank you letter to everyone and waited for 2 weeks... here comes the call with positive news and the question when I can join... policy says three weeks; however, I needed to months to finish something on previous employer.... MasterCard showed flexibility, and let me join the company 2 months after.... on top of that we had to work on my working visa, and everything wen't really smooth....

Interview Questions
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (O'Fallon, MO)

Interview

(Internal career move) Once selected as a candidate for interview, process was completed in about two weeks. Three different interviews for the job. One with the prospective manager (1 hour) and for the first half of the interview a member of their team that would be my peer, one with their Senior Business Leader (1 hour), and one with the Group Head of the division (30 mins). Ultimately the interview process was structured around determining my ability to lead and coach team members, my ability to prioritize work load for my team, and my ability to recognize the business value of the IT functions being performed (and react accordingly).

Interview Questions
  • There really weren't any surprise or gotcha questions, however candidates need to be prepared to answer the standard "tough" questions about coaching under-performing employees, scenario-based challenges on your ability to work with senior management driven deliverables, and management of budget constraints. If you aren't able to articulate your thoughts well, have some antiquated ideas about leadership, or aren't confident enough to speak frankly then you'll find these interviews difficult indeed (esp. depending on the interviewer). However, if you're prepared and the right candidate, it will be average to easy. Basically, know your stuff, don't BS, and don't have money or power as the big motivators behind your desire for the job and you'll do fine.
13 people found this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Very straight forward interview. I was originally recruited by the hiring manager and then met with HR. They asked normal interview questions and then based their hiring decision on the hiring managers desire to bring me on board.

Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mastercard (Vadodara) in Nov 2013

Interview

Interview process was excellent. Within two days, I completed technical, management and HR interviews. I was given a good introduction to the company as well. The technical interview is about an hour long and I was asked questions around technology, process and people management. Overall, a very good experience.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed