Mastercard Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 932 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastercard

Mastercard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

interview process was 1. Application via online mode . 2. Resume screening done by HR. 3. Hr called me to understand my current role and responsibility. 4. online interview via zoom 3. Post selection after 4) Hr discussion

Interview Questions
  • Interview panel asked question on Scrum and its methodologies lot of follow up question on this , Question on how we manage multiple scrum team.
    Answer Question

Mastercard

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Case Interview involving a payment product, mathematical questions relating to everyday puzzles and work situations related questions that helped evaluate the readiness for the role in question, your strengths as an employee and your developmental areas.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Mastercard (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in May 2019

Interview

Fiz uma entrevista por telefone, outra com o Rh e outra com o gestor da área. Me disseram que me enviariam sempre um status, o diretor da área disse que eu poderia adicioná-lo no LinkedIn ( fiz isso mas ele nunca aceitou) e também nunca recebi feedbak

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (London, England, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

Submitted application online, was contacted by HR Recruiter within several days. Was invited to a f2f interview in the Canary Wharf offices. The hiring leader was nice and friendly, asked competency and experience questions and was happy to answer any role-specific questions. Was told that someone would come back to me with an outcome. Had to chase a few times before getting a response and an invite to a second round. Second round was with another director who was equally nice and engaging during the interview. Was told that someone would definitely contact me either way within a week. After 3 weeks no answer. Turned out they made an offer to someone else and kept me guessing about the outcome. Was told at the end that it wasn't their way of doing things and that someone forgot to contact me with an outcome. Would have been nice to have an automated notification system via email similar to what is triggered when you first apply online and that sends an update for an outcome. Had to chase a few times after waiting a reasonable amount of time.

Mastercard

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Mastercard in Jun 2017

Interview

The hiring process was very disorganized and reflected on the nascent MasterCard Center for Inclusive Growth in my eyes. I applied for the Manager position at the Center for Inclusive Growth early in the year and the talent acquisition team member contacted me in the summer for a screening interview. The Center seems to lack vision and direction as they suddenly wanted to talk about microfinance as innovative (in 2017?!) even though neither their page or the job post mentioned microfinance as a key function of the Center. Additionally, given the issues with microfinance as being anything but inclusive, it was surprising to me that they'd devote so much time to it rather than impact investing or more modern forms of financial inclusion. The process took 5 interviews over the course of 3 months and they even asked me to put together a presentation. One person canceled or changed the interview time on me 4X- once while I was sitting in the lobby! Although I was responsive to all their changes and confusion, they didn't respond when I asked them for feedback about why I didn't get the job at the end.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of innovative program would you launch in the first 90 days?

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard (Miami, FL) in Mar 2017

Interview

By far one of the best process, great experience. Logical interviewing questions; to the point Very impressed with the overall process, from the first phone conversation to subsequent in-person meetings.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed