Mastercard Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 929 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastercard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard (New York, NY)

Interview

After scheduling an initial phone interview, the recruiter did not call or send any communication about canceling or rescheduling. Total waste of time, especially considering I'm still working a job.

Interview Questions
  • Not applicable since the recruiter never reached out
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

I had a screening with HR. I didn't move past that. They hired someone internal. The person interviewing me was extremely polite and really made this a pleasant experience. She offered that I could reach out to her if I had any other positions that were of interest to me.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about an award you won in innovation. I thought that was really thoughtful.

Mastercard

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Phone call with the recruiter first - this was thirty minutes; submit the application online, then another HR person scheduled an interview over the phone with one of their PMs.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had ambiguity in your work

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Mastercard (London, England, England)

Interview

I was contacted in 4 months after applying to the PM position and invited to the 30 min screening interview with hiring manager. During the interview I was asked some general questions about my experience and knowledge of card payments.

Interview Questions
  • general questions about skills and experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Mastercard (Madrid) in Aug 2020

Interview

1. Entrevista HR luego Feedback 2. Entrevista con Hiring Manager (Spain) 3. Entrevista con Director de Productos (Fuera de España) y Directora de HR Todas las entrevistas son en inglés. Las preguntas son relacionadas a tu experiencia en el puesto.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

It is a very slow process and took almost 3 months to organize 3 interviews with a VP and 2 directors. Very unorganized and there is hardly any communication from the HR recruiter. I think HR should be respectful of the candidate's time and provide feedback as soon as possible.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard (London, England, England)

Interview

Disappointed by HR. Applied online. Invited to an interview by HR and informed will be contacted by another member of the team to arrange for interview. I was contacted by HR based in Belgium even though the opportunity was based in the UK. Received initial email offering dates to which I responded. Waited days and when I have not heard back I reached out again as have not heard. Was surprised to receive a call from HR to say we are surprised by your response as your interview is in 10 minutes. I was shocked as I did not receive the email and did not confirm attendance to interview! I came to realise that HR emails were somehow being filtered to my junk folders which in turn meant they were unread! I obviously sincerely apologised for missing this important communication which unfortunately was no fault of my own and unfortunate. When I reached out to HR again I was told politely basically I wasted the Hiring managers time and I was not being invited for an interview again. This was a really bad experience as with most interviews HR should always confirm attendance and not just assume you are attending like in this situation especially if they did not hear back from you. Somehow HR incompetence in my opinion cost me an opportunity for a company I was eager to join and be part of its innovative culture. Disappointed with my experience.

3 people found this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard in Feb 2020

Interview

It was around 40 minutes of interview face to face. Most of the questions asked were about product strategy and analytical skills. The interviewer was trying to analyze problem-solving skills

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were situational, analytical to understand the strategy of rolling out any new product

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (New York, NY) in Jul 2019

Interview

Several individual phone interviews with hiring manager and next level up managers. Verifying skillset by having other individuals interview me. Interesting because each new interview had slightly different questions and approach, but generally, good probing questions that were answerable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Ciudad de Mexico) in Jun 2019

Interview

Un proceso de 5 entrevistas en las que más que enfocarse en experiencia, se enfoca en habilidades de la persona con preguntas capciosas para conocer la capacidad de responder ante presión y de resolución de problemas.

Interview Questions
  • Menciona el proyecto en el que más te haya gustado participar. Menciona un fracaso profesional. Cuantos botes de pintura se necesita para pintar todas las casas de México.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews