Mastercard Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mastercard Project Manager Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (O'Fallon, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied internally to this position. It was hence, quite informal as I already knew the person who posted this job opening and knew what the role in the team would entail. I only had one round of interview after which I was hired. Entire process took one month from the day I applied to the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mastercard

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Mastercard in March 2013.

Interview

Very standard, no stupid trick questions which is nice. Met with two separate people. Most people come on as contractors first and then are hired after 1 -2 years. This is the course i took.

Negotiation

They do not negotiate with salary

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mastercard (New York, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview process was smooth. I met with HR and then with two persons in the same day. In total I met with three senior people and I was offfered a postion within a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes. Ask for more money.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastercard in August 2011.

Interview

I was recruited for a position that was of moderate interest. I followed up with the SVP on the job over a lunch and decided to pass on the opening.

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard in March 2011.

Interview

This position was set up through a recruiter. Phone interview went about 1 hour (which is unusal). Only interviewed with hiring manager for phone interview and 1:1. There are many very talented working there. Office is a very relaxed atmosphere. Normally start date is 2 weeks after accepting offer. I was asked to start right away which I was happy to accomodate, however that meant no PC, no access to files, folders and tools. Could not really be productive.

Interview Questions

• What type of management style do I have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing. Be careful in understanding the hiring manager's experience level. When the hiring manager is new to the position they don't really know how to communicate what they are really expecting.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard in December 2009.

Interview

Interview Process was straight forward. At the time, I was currently contracting at MC so the interview process was informal.

It consisted of (2) parts: HR interview and team interview. HR questions were basic (example: where do you see yourself in 5 years). The team interview was more of a chat since I has been contracting there and had done the for two years.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate - small increase from first offer -