Mastercard Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 931 interviews

3.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastercard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Mastercard (Pune) in Feb 2021

Interview

Got a call in Dec 2020 after applying on their website for a Senior Analyst position. Got next call from HR confirming the position that I applied for and initial screening. My salary expectation was also discussed where I mentioned that that I would be able to proceed only if the expectations fits in with the budget for this role. The HR agreed on the expectation and next rounds were scheduled. The next round was with the Technical manager where I explained my current role and overall experience followed by some questions on SQL, Tableau, Alteryx, Analytics from his side. That went pretty well and he affirmed that I will be hearing back from the HR soon. I connected with HR after that and he mentioned that the next round would be scheduled after initial interview process is completed for all candidates which took close to 2 months after which the next round with the Analytics Director was scheduled. It was a managerial round and that too went quite well however during the call she mentioned that the requirement is now for Analyst position whereas I had applied for Senior Analyst position. Thereafter I got a call from the HR and also an email asking me to submit required documents. I told him about the confusion regarding the grade and position that I had applied for and what Director mentioned during the last round and he agreed that there was some confusion and now the available position is for Analyst only. I was quite skeptical to go ahead with that then and also reiterated the salary expectations that I mentioned in the beginning (and what they agreed). He said that would now depend based on the grade offered, current salary and many other factors. Based on these factors, I clearly told him then I would not be accepting offer below that to which he updated after a few days that then they cannot proceed with the offer. Overall it was a very bad experience because the hiring team was confused and lot of my time was wasted because of that.

Interview Questions
  • Typical SQL, Alteryx, tableau other questions on analytics
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

I had three around interviews with HR, hiring manager and team member. 4 hours take home assignment that includes technical test and written test. The assignment is not difficult. The process took 1 month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard in Oct 2018

Interview

Online application, followed by phone interview and later a face to face interview at Nairobi offices. The phone interview was with HR from the head office and came 3 weeks after application. the oral interview was with local manager and Senior manager via skype. took a whole hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi West

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Nairobi West) in Jan 2018

Interview

Three interviews involved. Telephone interviews involving basic HRT questions eg tell me about yourself, what makes you qualified etc. Then face to face interview. The experience was good. The panel was friendly but they never provided feedback on the interview despite my numerous followup.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard in Jan 2014

Interview

The hiring process started with Interview question and then there were 4 rounds of interview with very tough questions on how to implement a model. Evaluation method of model. Power of Model. Accuracy and relevancy of model.

Interview Questions
  • Basics on probability and Statistics
1 person found this interview helpful