Mastercard Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 910 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastercard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Mastercard (Pune) in Mar 2019

Interview

They have conducted 1st round F2F with 3 person and they have asked mostly about my previous experience and checked my business knowledge. I got feedback within 1 day and they have scheduled another round over Skype with the onshore person. It went well but they have not given me feedback. I asked for feedback multiple times over mails to the recruiter but didn't get any reply from them. Suddenly after 2 month they asked my payslip and marksheet and called me once a week that your discussion is in process and will intimate u. I have waited for another 1 month and lastly they told my salary is already on higher side and we can't even give u more than that. So they spoil my 3 months to make me wait for their call. Very dissappointed with this behaviour from a known and prestigious product based company.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

The interview is thorough and you will need to show your expertise and experience but if you know your field you should be fine. You should prepare to show interest in what the company is doing by asking questions not only about the position but the overall movement of the company. After all they are "Priceless".

27 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Purchase, NY) in Mar 2016

Interview

be wary. I think they are mainly seeking very young candidates. They first interviewed via phone than 1:1. The surroundings and building are beautiful, but when I peaked into the office area, they have what looks like very long tables and they put 3 people at a table. no privacy or place to work.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mastercard in Aug 2015

Interview

1. Formal Round 2. Technical Round 3. HR Round 4. BG check - This is one strict thing here at Mastercard, you cannot fool around, They does your BG check across the world.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly function related and scenario based
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastercard in Mar 2010

Interview

Overall the interview process went very well, I thought. First was an interview with HR and then the group/panel interview with the department manager and colleagues for the position. The people were friendly and were very cordial. After the process was over, I never heard another word from the company. Not from HR, not from the hiring manager....no one. If it weren't from someone on the inside, I would have never known that the position was filled. To me, not to even receive a letter is very unprofessional. From multiple people that I know that work there, the place is more about who you know as opposed to your qualifications. Quite honestly, I'm glad I was never hired on after this obviously lack of detail.

Interview Questions
  • What is the definition of a "risk"?
  • If you were having difficulty with another employee, what steps would you take to resolve the issue?
Be the first to find this interview helpful