Mastercard Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mastercard Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Mastercard

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Purchase, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

be wary. I think they are mainly seeking very young candidates. They first interviewed via phone than 1:1. The surroundings and building are beautiful, but when I peaked into the office area, they have what looks like very long tables and they put 3 people at a table. no privacy or place to work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mastercard

Senior, Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mastercard.

Interview

The interview is thorough and you will need to show your expertise and experience but if you know your field you should be fine. You should prepare to show interest in what the company is doing by asking questions not only about the position but the overall movement of the company. After all they are "Priceless".

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastercard in March 2010.

Interview

Overall the interview process went very well, I thought. First was an interview with HR and then the group/panel interview with the department manager and colleagues for the position. The people were friendly and were very cordial. After the process was over, I never heard another word from the company. Not from HR, not from the hiring manager....no one. If it weren't from someone on the inside, I would have never known that the position was filled. To me, not to even receive a letter is very unprofessional. From multiple people that I know that work there, the place is more about who you know as opposed to your qualifications. Quite honestly, I'm glad I was never hired on after this obviously lack of detail.

Interview Questions

• What is the definition of a "risk"?   Answer Question
    • If you were having difficulty with another employee, what steps would you take to resolve the issue?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mastercard (Pune (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

They have conducted 1st round F2F with 3 person and they have asked mostly about my previous experience and checked my business knowledge. I got feedback within 1 day and they have scheduled another round over Skype with the onshore person. It went well but they have not given me feedback. I asked for feedback multiple times over mails to the recruiter but didn't get any reply from them. Suddenly after 2 month they asked my payslip and marksheet and called me once a week that your discussion is in process and will intimate u. I have waited for another 1 month and lastly they told my salary is already on higher side and we can't even give u more than that. So they spoil my 3 months to make me wait for their call. Very dissappointed with this behaviour from a known and prestigious product based company.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mastercard in August 2015.

Interview

1. Formal Round
    2. Technical Round
    3. HR Round
    4. BG check - This is one strict thing here at Mastercard, you cannot fool around, They does your BG check across the world.

Interview Questions

• Mostly function related and scenario based   1 Answer