Mastercard Senior Business Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mastercard Senior Business Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at Mastercard

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mastercard (Purchase, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Easy going although took a few months to close the process from beginning to offer. Interviewed with 3 peers and 3 managers and 2HR so 8 interviews in total.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a business case for a new product   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy and expeditive

Other Interview Reviews for Mastercard

Senior Business Leader Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Mastercard.

Interview

At first everything seems fast with a sudden break in communication. The excuse given after contacting the company was the experience was not adequate, this was at the 3rd stage.

Senior Business Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard.

Interview

Very Straight forward process. Their Recruiter reached out via LinkedIn, followed by a phone screen, then in person in Purchase, NY. While in NY, had 6 face to face interviews ranging from group executive to HR leader. Everyone was very nice, after a short wait, was informed they were going in a different direction. Very professional organization, I was disappointed, but I wish them great luck on their project!

Interview Questions

• Biggest challenge was trying to adjust to the interviewer as they were all short meetings.   Answer Question

Senior Business Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard.

Interview

Recruited by business manager within company. Interview process was long - met with over 8 business unit employees in addition to the Unit head and personnel/HR reps.

Interview Questions

• Do not recall any unusually difficult questions. The questions were all related to business strategy and experience within the industry.   Answer Question

Senior Business Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard.

Interview

Decent interview, two rounds.....one with vice president another with business leader at pune location. Questions were to probe leadership skills along with technology orientation. A detailed interview on various agile methodology etc.

Senior Business Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mastercard (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Through a friend's recommendation. Subsequently 'fed' into a search firm's process. Lengthy process extending over 3 months and 8 interviews from in-country to in-region to US-based interviewers. As you would expect both the length and the level of difficulty of the interviews 'peaked' between the 4th and the 7th interviews so that a) I had time to 'warm-up' at the beginning and b) I had the opportunity to relax and be myself by the end of the process. This is good for all parties concerned.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straightforward as it was done at 'arms length' through the search firm.

Senior Business Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Standard. Selction of CVs at fist and phone interview then first meeting to assess over-all candidate then formal process with Skills interview and panel interview, presentation.
    They will explain the process and their expectations for the role.

Senior Business Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in April 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruitment firm and the interview with hiring manager was good. They should let the candidate talk more and try to understand their skill before jumping into questions. They should be focusing on sales skills on a sales interview not on how good at internal networking and politics.

Interview Questions

• What would fo in a situation like this? This question for a Trainee is fine but for senior management is tell what I wanna hear.   Answer Question

Senior Business Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process involved three rounds and I was made an offer at the end of this process which took approx. 4 weeks. I started by applying for one role which was advertised online and was then referred for another, more suitable role which they were recruiting for. The fit was much better and I was pleased that they looked at my skill set and cultural fit and found the right place for me rather than just letting me pursue the original role.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about flexibility and ability to manage uncertainty.   Answer Question