Mastercard Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Mastercard Summer Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Mastercard

2.8

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (O'Fallon, MO) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied through university recruiting and was contacted several weeks later by a recruiter. Recruiter set up a phone screen for a few days later. Phone screen was very basic and recruiter set up a final interview during call.

Final interview was a phone interview with the Senior Officer in the department I would be working for. During interview I was informed on the specifics of the position and learned more about MasterCard. Asked to go through my resume and was asked specific questions about resume.

Contacted two days later with an offer. Overall the interview process was very laid back and a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for MasterCard? - Tell me about yourself? Walk me through your resume - Tell me about a time when....?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No need to negotiate because offer was above expectations.

Other Interview Reviews for Mastercard

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastercard.

Interview

On campus recruiting, had behavioral, culture fit interview on campus. Received an offer two weeks later.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mastercard (Purchase, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online through the MasterCard website in January. I got a call from the head of the college intern program a few weeks later to set up an interview. She was so nice and asked me basic interview questions about my previous experiences and really sold me on the MasterCard experience. I heard back three weeks later that I had received an offer for the summer in their Purchase office.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a group experience and how you dealt with those situations. Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations because it was a generous offer.

Mastercard Response

Jun 9, 2014 – VP, Employer Brand Marketing

We hope you have a great intern experience this summer!

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

Creatie component and resume and cover letter. Was contacted within a week to come in for an interview.

Had another offer.