Mastercard Interview Questions in Waterloo | Glassdoor

Mastercard Interview Questions in Waterloo

2.7

Associate Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Waterloo (Belgium)) in August 2013.

Interview

First, there was a Telephone interview to describe the role and try to gauge candidate fit.
    Second, there were assessment tests - Verbal, Quantitative and Logic (a little less difficult than SHL).
    Third, there is an HR interview,
    Fourth, a Hiring manager interview &
    Lastly, a Senior manager interview.

Interview Questions

• - Telephone interview: general questions about CV and potential fit with company
      - HR interview: salary expectations, personality-type questions
      Answer Question
    • - Hiring manager interview: competency questions & small case
      - Senior manager interview: questions on motivation for role
      Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Mastercard (Waterloo (Belgium)) in August 2012.

Interview

This review is for a job I applied to at MC European headquarters near Brussels, Belgium.

I submitted my application on the MC website. The cover letter cannot be added as an attachment as the resume is. There is a limit of 4000 characters for the cover letter.

I spoke to HR about a week after I submitted my application for about 30 mins, then I hadn't heard anything for 3 weeks. I contacted HR again for updated information about the position A few days later I was told that the position was being put on hold. Later, the position was re-opened, but had to re-apply for the new position. HR never informed be of why the position was put on hold, or why I had to re-apply.

After having applied to the new position I had heard nothing from HR and the position was closed again (this time they hired someone). 3 months later I was called by HR to explain that they hired someone internally (3 months...)

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Mastercard (Waterloo (Belgium)) in June 2010.

Interview

It was very long hiring and interview process but very clear feedback.