Match Marketing Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Match Marketing Group Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.1

Creative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group.

Interview

I had been referred and so after a couple of phone calls it was a pretty quick path to getting the first in-person interview. Very friendly 360 style interview approach with key team members from various agency disciplines. Warm tone and genuine eagerness from the team. Everyone went out of their way to come across as positive and excited about the agency and the possibility of working together. They brought in people to say hello from all different levels, not just higher-ups. To me that stood out. At the time it gave me the impression they valued everyone's opinion. The in-person meetings weren't the grilling you sometimes get in interviews. The whole thing was relaxing. It felt more like they were trying to impress me as much as I hoped to leave a good impression with them.

Interview Questions

• What you would expect from most agency interviews. The usual questions/discussions about ability to juggle many projects and tight turnaround. There was more discussion about client relationships and work efficiency than I expected. Less talk about creative quality than I expected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Didn't realize I was on a phone interview until the recruiter asked me if I wanted to continue with the onboarding paperwork. Seemed to be disorganized. Was contacted by 3 different people in a matter of a couple days, all for the same reason.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience reading planograms?   1 Answer

Redbox Kiosk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Kansas City, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

I found ad on work market site and they required background check that i didnt have yet so I emailed the contact with matchmg and they offered to contact work market to see if they could hire me directly and then pay for the background check. After it was approved I had lots of documents to read and sign and then the ball was rolling to start with Redbox within a week!

Interview Questions

• If I had reliable transportation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Omaha, NE) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was done over the phone very brief and generic. Asked experience and what I could bring to the table. It was very scripted, obviously they interview 24/7. Asked if I was ok being a 1099 rather than hourly. Asked if I had transportation and a smart phone.

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

I was seriously only on the phone for 3.5 minutes before hired, off the phone in five. Did not ask many questions at all. Said they'd call between 1:15 and 1:45 and called at 1:45

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Norwalk, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

I was asked about my various design skills and ability to adapt to different forms of design. I got to meet with around 7 people and was there for around 2 hours. The office space was really cool and everyone I met was very nice and inviting.

Interview Questions

• What was the Graphic Design curriculum like at my college.   Answer Question

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Was called by a recruiter who scheduled an interview with a department Mgr.
    The interviewer had called and asked about my prior work experience.
    I was told that the company had a non body piercing and visibile tattoo displaying policy.

Interview Questions

• How did you overcome a problem faced at work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked if I was willing to take a different position other what I had applied for.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group.

Interview

The interview process was great. I had 3 interviews, the standard first interview with HR, then I met with the team Account Director and Account Supervisor, finally I met with the SVP. I was very impressed with the process and how organized it all was. Everyone I met with was great and I accepted the position once it was offered.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. Much more conversational in the 2nd and 3rd interviews.   Answer Question

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Norwalk, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

Waited around for a bit, people seemed exhausted, really nice people i met with. Genuine, passionate and nice. There was a merger between a couple of companies so there is a bit of different cultures you can see within the walls, however the people i met with all seemed to really like working there, had a lot of great things to say.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in this position/company?   1 Answer

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Hanover, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

Had three or four interviews with different members of executive/upper management team - first interview was a round robin style with people that weren't even going to be on my team. There was no training offered once hired. Same questions are asked with each interview