Match Marketing Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Match Marketing Group

2.1

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Norwalk, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

I was asked about my various design skills and ability to adapt to different forms of design. I got to meet with around 7 people and was there for around 2 hours. The office space was really cool and everyone I met was very nice and inviting.

Interview Questions

• What was the Graphic Design curriculum like at my college.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group.

Interview

The interview process was great. I had 3 interviews, the standard first interview with HR, then I met with the team Account Director and Account Supervisor, finally I met with the SVP. I was very impressed with the process and how organized it all was. Everyone I met with was great and I accepted the position once it was offered.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. Much more conversational in the 2nd and 3rd interviews.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Had a great conversation with HR. Told I’d hear back in 24 hours as to meeting schedule. 2 weeks later, after I emailed, told I’d hear back in a couple of days. 2 weeks goes by — no response to my “what’s happening” email at all. Ghosted! So unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Asked how much they should expect to pay someone in this position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview was breif and simple. Once I completed online quizzes about work safety and the work, I was given shifts. The quizzes were not difficult, if you actually pay attention to the videos. The videos do help explain the process, which is easy after learning on the job.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience with plan-o-grams   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group in March 2018.

Interview

Filled out basic information form and uploaded my resume. 2 days later received email with a request for an over the phone interview. Had a brief 10 minute call discussing past merchandising experience.

Interview Questions

• How many years of cosmetics merchandise experience did I have?   Answer Question
    • What cosmetic brands did I have experience with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Eau Claire, WI) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online, and received an e-mail the next business day requesting a response to confirm details (name, preferred email/phone), and selecting days/times when I would be available for phone interview (Skype and Google Hangouts were provided alternatives)

Received call by recruiter following day; more of an informal conversation than an interview. Briefly described the position, inquired about the previous merchandising experience from a resume, inquired about availability and if I was comfortable traveling. Immediately offered position pending onboarding.

Interview Questions

• Experience with merchandising, and what kind of hours I was available   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

I was seriously only on the phone for 3.5 minutes before hired, off the phone in five. Did not ask many questions at all. Said they'd call between 1:15 and 1:45 and called at 1:45

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Omaha, NE) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was done over the phone very brief and generic. Asked experience and what I could bring to the table. It was very scripted, obviously they interview 24/7. Asked if I was ok being a 1099 rather than hourly. Asked if I had transportation and a smart phone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Didn't realize I was on a phone interview until the recruiter asked me if I wanted to continue with the onboarding paperwork. Seemed to be disorganized. Was contacted by 3 different people in a matter of a couple days, all for the same reason.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience reading planograms?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I filled out an application online and received a follow up email asking me to schedule a phone interview. The interview was short and brief and followed by paperwork received via email.