MathWorks Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MathWorks Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at MathWorks

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MathWorks (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview and it was mainly about my experience on Resume and C++ programming skills, availability during the summer. It took about an hour in total and the difficulty is average.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MathWorks

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MathWorks in February 2016.

Interview

I applied in February 2016 and got the call for interview in a week.
    First round had all behavioral questions like when are you graduating and what is your gpa.
    Second round was a coding round on HackerRank which had moderate coding questions.
    Next was the technical phone interview which was mostly based on Java and Matlab questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MathWorks (Duluth, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for software engineering internship and got an email after a day or two asking to schedule an interview. It was a basic HR interview confirming details on my resume and giving me more information on the role. I was interested in an internship for the fall but learned they were only taking interns for the summer, but the interviewer offered to consider me for a full-time position if I was interested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MathWorks (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted in 2-3 weeks by the recruiter. Had an initial HR phone screen with basic questions about projects. Was then asked to complete 2 HackerRank 30 minutes coding tests. After clearing this, had a phone interview with recruiter.

Intern Interview

Interview

Set up a phone interview with the recruiter. The recruiter is very friendly on the phone. The interview is set up through link on the email, and no technical questions are asked, just behavioral. I did not make the cut after that.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MathWorks (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

2 technical phone interviews - 1 with lead and 1 with manager (C/C++, MATLB). Rate yourself on scale of 10 for the programming languages.
    1 HR interview - Simple background questions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MathWorks in March 2017.

Interview

First round, login to a online system where they ask you some questions and your answer is video recorded.
    Second round, they have a online test, where include questions for math and coding
    Third round, telephone interview, include questions both general and technical

Interview Questions

• This internship is somewhat similar to its corresponding full time position, what do you think about position.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MathWorks (Blacksburg, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

tested my skills written on resume. asked basic questions on c c++ vhdl verilog n digital design. interviewer was friendly n made me feel at ease. had second round with hiring mnager

Anonymous Employee in Natick, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MathWorks (Natick, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Two interviews with senior sales representatives and manager. Very friendly, straight forward. Afterwards I was briefly interviewed by HR but it was more informational and I already knew I had the job.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in an internship   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MathWorks in February 2018.

Interview

Ask some technical and behaviral question, like what did I do in my research, what did I learn in the university, why do I choose them, have I used mathwork product before and my programming skill. They are very polite but reject me in the end.