MathWorks Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MathWorks Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at MathWorks

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MathWorks in January 2018.

Interview

HR is nice and ask you about your project and several technical questions. It was a phone interview which last 40 minutes. However, I did not have the answers for the technical part.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MathWorks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MathWorks (West Lafayette, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a technical interview where the recruiter and I shared screen and they asked me to code. The interview was technical and I could use internet to search for commands if needed.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me to open the google page of Finite Impulse Response Filter. He then asked me to write a function that returns an output signal if the input signal and filter parameters are given.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MathWorks.

Interview

The first step was an HR phone interview, basic personality and background/experience questions. This was followed by a hackerrank test, with 4 questions, only two of which had to be answered. Then a technical phone interview where the hackerank questions were discussed with a new question.

Interview Questions

• In the HR interview they asked about a project I had worked on.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MathWorks (Boston, MA) in May 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with communications toolbox manager for a summer internship. First I was asked to give an introduction about myself and then moved to the manager explaining the project and then asking technical questions. The manager was impersonal and cold, not very motivating

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MathWorks (New York, NY).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me to arrange a time for a behavioral phone interview. Simple questions about my resume, asked about my background. Did not advance to the next stage; recruiter was very nice and accommodating throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with your team members.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MathWorks (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

For electronics and Communication engineering :
    Simple and basic questions
    they were very friendly
    Basic personal questions : whatever you provided in your resume ...
    Interview questions are very simple
    Finally on what factors they choose people i don't know as i felt my interview was good ..
    They even didn't bother to rely back to me to Tell my status of internship

Interview Questions

• Basic C questions : Null pointer,Calloc(),simple C code snippets outputs ..
      DSP :Nyquist freq
      Linear Algebra : Eigen Values

All the questions are available in Glassdoor   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MathWorks (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Very smooth. There were two rounds . The first round had 5 MCQ's on OOP concepts and then there were two coding questions. The second round was the interview .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MathWorks (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview took place in Hacerrank code pair, Interviewer was very kind and helpful and also helped me in the problems wherever I got stuck and I correctly answered everything except for few OOPS questions.

Interview Questions

• Reverse a linked list   1 Answer
    • Print level order traversal in reverse order of a binary tree.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MathWorks (Allahabad (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

The first round comprised of few coding questions and aptitude questions. The coding questions were of intermediate difficulty. The second round was an interview with mainly focusing on technical and aptitude skills.