MathWorks Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MathWorks Recruiter Interview Questions

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MathWorks in December 2014.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter on LinkedIn. Had a phone interview with the hiring manager the following day. Was brought onsite the following week and met with 5 members of the team for about 40 minutes each. I was later brought in for a second round of interviews. It did take a while to hear back about next steps in the process following the interview

Interview Questions

• What three things are you looking for in your next company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MathWorks

Anonymous Employee in Natick, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MathWorks (Natick, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

Upon submission of a resume, it was followed up by a call from a recruiter. Followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then, a presentation and one on one interviews.

Advice: The presentation feedback from the hiring manager before actually presenting was extremely helpful, definitely run by them before sending the final draft in.

Every interaction was positive. With reception and security, with the recruiters, with the group watching the presentation, with the one on one interviews - down to the random employees walking by in the hallway. Everyone was smiling, held doors open for each other, apologized if they almost bumped into you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were not successful in a project. How did you learn from this? Would you it again the same way or what would you change?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Natick, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MathWorks (Natick, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly, although it is long. I had 2 phone screens, 1 initial round and a full round interview including a presentation. Although it was long, it was also very thorough and helped me to make an informed decision.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

MathWorks make their first offer their best offer.