Matheson Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Matheson Inc. Interview Questions

2.3

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Matheson Inc. (Sacramento, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

I was brought in through a staffing agency and was pre-screened by the staffing agency. I was interviewed by the corporate recruiter, and hired a day later.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Matheson Inc. (Denver, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

You fill out a Application online you usaly have to call them in two to three days to make sure they received it and then you go in and talk ,take a driving test if you pass right from there they send you for drug test and doc must be able to lift 65 straight over head

Interview Questions

• routes and directions where not explained that great make sure you can work day or night   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is none

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Matheson Inc. (Sacramento, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

I had worked for the company in the past 2003-2005 but I moved away. When I moved back I called my former boss and she had an open position

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no it was an offer with no adjustments

Material Handler Interview

Interview

There was not much of and interview i got recomended by a friend and thats how i got the job. The hiring process takes about a month with all the paperwork and drug test and also a background check.