Matheson Tri-Gas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Matheson Tri-Gas Interview Questions

3.1

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waverly, NE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas (Waverly, NE).

Interview

The interview was smooth and easy flowing. I loved what I did so it was easy to answer any questions.The main concern of Matheson is safety first and that to me was a big plus.

Interview Questions

• Past work history in gas packaging industry? Where did I see myself in five years?   1 Answer

Router Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas (Irving, TX).

Interview

Think that it's an awesome idea that they have you come in on the 2nd round interview and shadow someone in same position to get a 1st hand taste for what all you'd be doing and to get to pick the brain of someone that is living the position I'm trying to get. I think that you never really know what to expect until 1st hand get to experience whether or not it's a good career move for both them and myself. I go in the morning.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable dealing with a sometimes abrasive environment?   Answer Question
    • How comfortable are you constantly adapting to a changing environment? Give me an example of how you dealt with a changing policy or procedure?   Answer Question
    • Do you have experience building/creating loads as well as dispatching them out. Name some of the logistics software that you have experience working with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I am going for the 2nd interview tomorrow morning and I am really hoping to get it. The reviews are sort of scary on here and other places, but from what I gather on the overall package that would be offered to me is amazing. It's about $20,000 more than my highest paying job ever!

Senior Director Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Had two different meetings. Both with senior management from Dallas and New Jersey. Actively were probing to understand my current position and how I could help them out. Positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Projects that I worked on.
      Areas of concentration.
      Specifically my long term career plans   1 Answer

Salary

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas (Manassas, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

First interview was casual lunch with Sales Manager. Asked a lot of questions about past Sales experience and numbers, profits, growth, etc. Second round met with Sales Manager and two Upper Management men. Asked same basic questions. No surprises.

Interview Questions

• What were your total sales last year?   1 Answer

Site Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas in March 2014.

Interview

One on one walk thru the resume

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time u guided a subordinate back on the correct path   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas (San Diego, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview went very well and the individuals conducting my interview were both very proffessional. I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation I had with these individuals and how comfortable they made me feel during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Honestly the entire interview was acceptable and no pressing questions where asked. Prepare and no questions should surprise you!   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas (Portland, ME) in June 2013.

Interview

Recruited into the company by upper management. First thing is a personality test. For a sales job, this is probably the single most useless way identify a decent sales person. Anybody can fudge a multiple choice test, and anyone can screw one up when questions ask things like "would you rather show up late or leave work early???"
    After that, there was a panel interview with a few members of upper management followed by a sit down with another current employee with a similar role in the company. The last item may not be standard practice at Matheson, but happened with me.

Interview Questions

• A series of situation questions and they really do their best to trip you up and throw you off your game to see how well you perform on your feet.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas.

Interview

3 interviews last one was with five people including the COO

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Basic:
    1. Recruiter
    2. Phone Interview
    3. On-site Panel Interview

Each interviewer on the panel was trying to upstage the next...with the COO as one of the participants, the others would look to him to get his facial expression (i.e., "approval") for the question they asked...strange!

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas (Dallas, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed several years ago. The interview seemed painless.

Interview Questions

• What type of ksa's do you bring with you to this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. The offer given to me was acceptable.