Matheson Tri-Gas Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Matheson Tri-Gas

1 Interview Review

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas (Irving, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

The HM called me about a month after to applied and we did a phone interview. I was offered to come in for an in person Interview a few days later. The interview was set up quickly with professionalism when it came to making accommodations and the plane ticket. The face to face interview was with the manager and the VP of engineering. It was pretty easy and laid back. I answered some question that were situational and we had a lot of general conversation about the job. The interview was on Wednesday. The told me on Monday they would make an offer. I didn’t see the offer for 6 weeks. By that time I had interviewed with another company and received their offer. I decline Matheson offer because the salary was less that what I requested and the relocation was not a lump sum payment. The salary was actually a slap in my face considering my experience level and I had told them in the interview what I was expecting and they offered 20k less. I mentioned this to the hiring manager and tried to negotiate but the said no and so did I.

Interview Questions

• Tell is about a time a project got off track and what did you do to bring it back on track.   1 Answer