Matrix Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.8

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Matrix Medical (Camden, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was long but similar questions to any interview I have been through. The questions went well until the end when I asked about some of the reviews I saw online about long hours and difficult scheduling. Then the tone changed. I like to make an informed decision. I am a hard worker but if the hours are 10 to 12/day then I like to be prepared. They did not seem to feel I should ask questions. I got the impression that they don't like to be questioned about anything. Not really the environment I'm looking for.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult patient or family member?   Answer Question

Family Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Matrix Medical (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Very thorough interview. Made me aware that they only wanted highly qualified team members. I felt more motivated to get the job because I felt that this would be a high quality company to work for. They were very friendly during the interview process and constantly stressed the importance of high quality care for their patients.

Interview Questions

• Critical thinking scenarios   1 Answer

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Matrix Medical.

Interview

Initial contact by phone from recruiter. Phone interviews were set up with several others on the call. There were 2 or sometimes 3 similar rounds of interviews for each position except for the initial interview as a field NP.

Interview Questions

• followed the target select interview style: tell me about a time....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing is negotiable.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Matrix Medical.

Interview

ridiculously long and they did not have a focus on what they wanted. After prolonged process, 5 interviews and an offer; the inexperienced executive told me he'd be looking over my shoulder initially because he didn't trust anyone and there was conflict in his team as it was. I realized at that point this was not the place for me. If a staff person can talk that poorly about who he already manages, the toxicity must be stifling not to mention his lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions.   1 Answer

see my description of the interview process.

Clinical Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Matrix Medical (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Long questions with a variety of other leaders & it was evident from the start this was a courtesy b/c they already knew who they were going to choose. A farce.

Posting, Billing, Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plant City, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Matrix Medical (Plant City, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was one on one with the hiring manager, I was asked what could I offer how can I be an asset what makes me the perfect candidate for the job can I handle pressure how would I handle rejection,. How important is the client to me and how a I deal with an Customer that is not satisfied

Software Tester Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Matrix Medical.

Interview

Background Check, drug test, interview is very fair. Depending on which tool you'll be testing, you'll need to know more about mobile device testing, Web Services testing, you'll need to know some SQL if you are manual and quite a bit more if you are going automated. The director is very open to suggestions as long as they don't interfere with her agenda whatever that may be.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual. Depends on the type of QA you wanna be. Manual testing you'll have to know basic SQL, with automation you'll need to know SmartBeat tools. Really fair.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was satisfied with the rate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Matrix Medical (Clearwater, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

round table discussion/questions to start, individual setting if passed group interview. Majority of candidates had little to no experience in dealing with senior population. Even if you've had sales experience, the ability to communicate with the Medicare members is utmost or you will not be allowed to continue in the process.

Interview Questions

• 1) Is this position a sales job, yes or no?

2) What do you bring from your prior jobs that will make you successful @ Matrix?
      1 Answer

Flex Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Matrix Medical (San Antonio, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview process done over the phone with national HR and regional supervising NP. I was contacted in September for a flex position in Texas. I was offered the position as a 1099 employee a few weeks later. I submitted all credentials and personal information including SSN and license numbers. I signed multiple documents and contract agreements and was told at that time to expect training to begin in November. I went for drug testing, my references were contacted, and all things on my end were good to go. November came and passed, it was delayed until December. I was told by another person they were not training people until January. January came and went. I was then told February because work was not there due to beginning of the year Medicare enrollment. Come today, March 18, 2015- I receive a call stating the position has been discontinued due to a lack of cases in the area. While I understand this can happen in a 1099 position, I would caution other professional NPs when applying to this company...unless they like being strung along, wasting their time on an extraoridinary credentialing period, and being told a lot of empty promises.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about previous work experience. Nothing new or groundbreaking.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were pleasant, although futile.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Matrix Medical (Nashville, TN) in June 2014.

Interview

Over the phone, brief with some clinical questions. Mostly a compatibility interview to determine if you are suited to the in - home work environment. Thorough review of safety expectations and review of benefits. Also, reviewed the training requirements with one week at the corporate office and one on one training in the field.

Interview Questions

• If you are comfortable going to different areas and into people's homes   1 Answer