Matrix Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Matrix Service

Estimating Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Matrix Service (Tulsa, OK) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process was fairly fast. It started with a phone interview with two managers and then they offered to bring me in for a face to face interview. They were very understanding when issues arose during the first scheduled trip that prevented me from attending the face to face interview. I thought I had blown my chance but I just explained the situation and they rescheduled the face to face. I met with the manager that would be my supervisor and he showed me around and asked me some more in-depth questions about my experience. At the end of the face to face he had warned me it may take a while for me to hear back from them. Finally I did and they offered me a position which I took with them relocating me and my wife.

Interview Questions

• Experience with Timberline and Excel   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Matrix Service (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview had 3 rounds of PI followed by HR negotiation round.

Interview Questions

• How will you identify the new areas of business development?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Matrix Service (Chennai (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

Had telephonic round with HR followed by one on one HR interview and with the Operations head. Was called again the next day for the final round with the Center head.

The CTC offered was less