Matson, Driscoll & Damico Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Matson, Driscoll & Damico

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Matson, Driscoll & Damico.

Interview

Quick, 15 minute phone interview about my resume and background. Follow-up interview in person with partner for about an hour - more a conversation than a traditional interview, as much about the firm and its mission as about my own story.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one accomplishment you are most proud of.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Matson, Driscoll & Damico (Boston, MA).

Interview

I met with a manager at the MDD office. He asked some behavioral questions and questions about my past experience and my education background. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. It was a fairly typical interview. I got a call a few days later saying I got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Matson, Driscoll & Damico (Boston, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

The first interview was on campus with one of the partners. It went really well. The interviewer made me feel very comfortable. I then was invited for a second interview on site. I was introduced to almost every person in the office before the interview. I then had a 1:1 interview with the HR who was extremely friendly. Then an interview with the same HR person and the 2 partners. Very relaxed. A lot of behavioral questions to make sure that you fit the company culture.

Forensic Accountant - Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Matson, Driscoll & Damico (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied and within a month I was progressed to a phone interview. Quick correspondence, friendly chat through the phone. Welcoming office environment for the face-2-face interview
    Negative: More clarity is needed when it comes to the recruitment procedure. Lack of providing feedback

Interview Questions

• What do you thing will be your daily responsibilities for the job   Answer Question

Forensic Accountant - Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Matson, Driscoll & Damico (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Direct interview with manager and partner.

Some excel tests, and puzzles in order to test knowledge and fluency with large quantities of data.