Mattel Interview Questions in East Aurora, NY | Glassdoor

Mattel Interview Questions in East Aurora, NY

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Aurora, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mattel (East Aurora, NY).

Interview

I received and had a positive first call from the recruiter which was followed by a second interview. I met wtih 6 people over 5 hours for which they used a set list of questions. I got the impression they were not sure what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• All questions were really about personal style - not too much to do with your actual skill base.   1 Answer

MBA Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Aurora, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mattel (East Aurora, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

I was contacted 4 weeks after I applied online and given an interview date a month and half after my phone conversation. Once I had my interview - which was with an HR representative and 4 managers, I was offered the position 4 days later. All for an intern position!

Negotiation

Key Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Aurora, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mattel (East Aurora, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 interviews. Two with direct managers and one with the hiring HR rep. Most of the interview questions were very straight forward. Nothing to hard in the interview and no trick questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how your previous experiences have prepared you for this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation period