Mattel Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Mattel Interview Questions in United Kingdom

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mattel.

Interview

Telephone interview.
    I applied online and about 1 weeks later I received a phone interview. I was upfront about my availability with for the internship.
    I had an interviewed with the human resource. The interview was rather quick and included generic questions like, why Mattel?

Marketing Interview

Interview

went well, wasn't to difficult, asked questions unrelated however this made it a somewhat surprise, phone interview, then Skype interview and then face to face interview. what I would suggest is when on the phone and when on Skype aslways smile and be as friendly as possible

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mattel.

Interview

Online short application form through university advertisement
    Short ten min Telephone Interview with HR - casual and found outcome straight away
    Full day assessment Centre which involved group tasks, pre-prepared presentations and an individual interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mattel (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

First step was sending CV and covering letter. I got called after 2 weeks after the deadline by HR to schedule first round of interview with HR personnel. This was face to face on campus, held by 2 HR employees (Coordinator and the intern). Fairly easy, typical interview questions.

After a week or so I was informed that I had been pre-selected for the final stage interview with the hiring manager. This was on the phone, without video. The intern of that time attended too. This time the questions were more job related and concerned also my interest for the business area. lasted for 30 minutes.

Decision process was longer: I was called after 2 weeks, beginning of March with the news of the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Common interview questions: to provide examples of situations of conflict, teamwork, leadership. There were some questions on academic performance, interests and one question over a fictional scenario testing decision making related to a potential job issue.   Answer Question

National Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mattel (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

3 stages. First interview was standard questions and run through of CV. Second stage was numerical and verbal reasoning testing and interview with General Sales Manager. Third stage was presentation and interview with Sales Director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward as offer and expectations were aligned.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Mattel (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Too easy, the interviewer didn't seem to care. No presentation or competency questions. They find it hard to get good people. High churn. Didn't get to meet the team or understand the politics in the firm. My line manager didn't care.