Mattress Giant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mattress Giant Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mattress Giant

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mattress Giant in July 2009.

Interview

I brought my resume into one of their stores and I was called only a couple of days later by their hiring recruiter. We made an appointment the next day during which she gave me a phone interview. She asked typical questions such as why I wanted to work at Mattress Giant and why I left my last employer.

Interview Questions

• How will working in retail contribute to your future goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mattress Giant (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2009.

Interview

it was just a basic interview asking me to sell myself to be part of the mattress giant team. nothing outstanding that i can recall, your basic questions were asked, informatinon regarding company etc. overall just a basic interview, drug screening commenced before hire date and training class.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mattress Giant in July 2011.

Interview

Since I have been in the industry before....the interview was short due to my resume.

You must be an upbeat go-getter during the interview.

The interview was done at one of their stores.

The schedule is a bit brutal...but if you want the job....don't put any restrictions on your schedule...and expect to work every weekend till the end of time.

Interview Questions

• What makes you an excellent fit for this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None...they pay minimum wage versus commission. Make sure you don't overstep...some stores can be really slow. So don't offer to manage the store you're interviewing in....go through the training and get the scoop before agreeing to any management offer or promotion. Store sales volumes are key to your money making....so don't pick a slow one.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mattress Giant in February 2011.

Interview

Talk to the District Manager was offered the job on the spot

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mattress Giant in January 2011.

Interview

about an hour long interview and good feed back from the employer and due to the nature of the buisness they do tell you all that is about to happene moving into the company