Mattress Warehouse Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mattress Warehouse Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mattress Warehouse

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mattress Warehouse (Falls Church, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

30 min simple interview with District Manager asking questions about why you wish to join Mattress Warehouse, and general sales questions. Submit your application as picked up or filled out on line to store personnel, and you will be met at that store for an interview usually by the DM. Filling out paperwork takes about one hour.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to dirve, and have a license? Are you available to move from one store to another without issue? Will you follow the dress code for employees? Are you willing to go to a one week training class out of town in Frederick Maryland?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Terms were dictated to the prospective employee, not negotiated.

Other Interview Reviews for Mattress Warehouse

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mattress Warehouse (College Park, MD) in August 2013.

Interview

Short interview

Interview Questions

• How would you handle returns dealing with our company policy?   Answer Question

Negotiation

too long for the call back

Anonymous Employee in Danville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mattress Warehouse (Danville, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

Very simple.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy.

Anonymous Employee in Maysville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mattress Warehouse (Maysville, KY) in December 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by the current sales manager and the Regional Manager. It was a very quick interview but a bit of a lengthy hiring process. I think it took about 2 weeks for the background check and drug screen to be completed.

Interview Questions

• What is your initial impression of our company and products?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate at the time of the interview and I would not advise this. As a commission based position, you create your own income. If you are concidering a position with this company or any other sales position, sell yourself. If you can't do that, you won't be able to sell the product.