Maui Divers Jewelry Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Maui Divers Jewelry

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maui Divers Jewelry

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maui Divers Jewelry (Honolulu, HI) in May 2012.

Interview

Meet with HR people, meet with a senior manager, meet with store manager. Mostly wanted to know if I could work nights/weekends. Very firm in what they were looking for as far as availability

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maui Divers Jewelry

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maui Divers Jewelry (Honolulu, HI) in February 2015.

Interview

It took a long time for me to complete their interview process. After I got interviewed by two different regional managers, HR manager, I still didn't know which store I got hired to.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maui Divers Jewelry (Honolulu, HI) in July 2016.

Interview

Received a call from the recruiter, she asked about my work history, availability, can I come in for an interview. Duration takes a lot time because of background checks but not that long. I got asked very normal questions - the manager read off a paper. She talked a lot and was really nice. The Recruiter person was very nice but we didn't talk a lot in person but probably because we talked on the phone for so long. they were all very friendly. They give you a tour after which was nice to see the behind the scenes.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maui Divers Jewelry in May 2009.

Interview

i had initial interview with staffing company, so this interview with MDJ was second one.
    it was casual interview, typical questions. pay was hourly, and if you can speak japanese, they give you extra 1 $ /hour.