Maurices First Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maurices First Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Maurices

2.4

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maurices (College Station, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

i only had one interview with the area manager and she was super nice and really made me want to work there. I got a call about 2 days with the offer of the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maurices

First Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maurices.

Interview

The staff was very professional. They helped you through the interview and were able to answer all questions. They were quick to respond to everything I needed and outlined the position in great detail.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals.   1 Answer

First Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maurices.

Interview

Typical interview questions, tell me about yourself, sell your outfit, put together an outfit, two interviews, very laid back, asks about sales and retail background and leadership qualities. Also digs into your customer service skills and background

Interview Questions

• What is something you could would bring to the team   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maurices (State College, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Generally there are two interviews to get a position at Maurices unless you are a seasonal hire. Usually the first assistant and gm for general positions, or for mine there was the gm and the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Mostly you are asked to talk about your previous experience in management and customer service. You are really expected to carry the interview and "sell" yourself, so make sure you have good and specific examples to refer back to.   Answer Question

First Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maurices in December 2017.

Interview

Simple questions picked out outfits interview was with district manager and store manager questions about previous sales positions management positions strengths and weaknesses fairly simple interview process .asks where you get your fashion ideas

First Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maurices in July 2012.

Interview

Short, Hired on the spot, didn't ask many questions also very informal. Lasted approx. 15 minutes. Started working within 2 days after hire. Not much training involved at all, one day total. Still knew nothing. Overall a poor experience

First Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maurices.

Interview

I had an interview with Store manager and Assistant Manager first, then a second interview with the Store Manager and District Manager. It took awhile to go through the interview process because the DM was traveling one week and on vacation another week so there was about 2 weeks between the first and second interview, but I assume it usually doesn't take that long. It was down to me and one other person but they chose the other person and brought me on as a sales associate and am already being promoted to part time Assistant Manager after being there for one week.

First Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maurices.

Interview

I was called for an interview about two weeks after applying online. I interviewed with a store manager. Before I even sat down, she said, "There isn't really an opening." The interview went well, with easy-to-medium-difficulty questions, and the store manager mentioned all of these possible positions and that she'd be back in contact soon. I sent a thank-you letter the next day. A week after, I left a message for her, and didn't hear back. Another week later, I left another message for her, and didn't hear back. I never heard back.

Anonymous Employee in Storm Lake, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maurices (Storm Lake, IA) in April 2011.

Interview

Required several interviews with Store Manager, visiting Store Manager, and a District Manager. Another internal candidate was also being considered. The process took a couple of months due to the internal candidate's qualifications compared to mine, from what I understand. Ultimately it appeared to be the Store Manager's call but the District manager likely needed to approve.

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maurices (Athens, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Took three months and I interviewed with 5 different people. I interviewed with the acting Assistant Manager and then with the acting Store Manager, then with three different district managers. It was very tedious.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about asking customers to open credit cards   1 Answer