Maverick USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maverick USA Interview Questions

2.2

Company Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maverick USA.

Interview

Completed phone interview. It was a very good experience! The individual that I spoke with was able to answer all of my questions as well as make sure that I was fully qualified for the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had any background issues over the past 10 years?   Answer Question

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maverick USA (Telephone, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Application was web based and very easy to navigate. The information asked for seems to be very similar to any other major carrier. There was not an option to upload a resume which I thought was odd. After my phone interview, I was still not asked to send in a resume. I was asked to send in a copy of my CDL and graduation certificate as I applied right before I graduated school. Once the application was completed online, I received a call the next day to go over the application answers. 2 days later I was contacted and they let me know my application had passed all their internal checks and the hiring committee had approved me to come to orientation.

Interview Questions

• They verified that I knew I would have to do a strength and agility test, be subject to a sleep apnea screening, if I was aware I'd have to give a urine and hair follicle sample for drug testing and if I was okay with providing any and all medical documentation concerning any back problems.   Answer Question

Glass Division OTR Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maverick USA in September 2015.

Interview

Professional and informed recruiter. Helpful answering questions as well as responsive in a timely manner. Positive attitude and seemed happy with the company he represent. Hopefully I'll be employed by them.

Interview Questions

• what do you see yourself doing in 5 years?   1 Answer

Company Driver-USA Division Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maverick USA (North Little Rock, AR) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview is the process during week 1 and week 2. They observe your professionalism. Week 1 day 2, they have you complete a DOT Physical and a Agility Test to make sure you will be able to perform the job. Agility test is not as pressuring as people make it out to be. Keep your blood pressure, protein, and sugar normal and you will be fine.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maverick USA in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was conducted first asked situation based questions. Then moved onto a in person interview that consisted on relatively the same question as the phone interview did. A drug test is required but not until the very end and in some cases can be the day before the start day.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maverick USA.

Interview

Very friendly interview team composed of HR and the Dedicated department managers. Most of the questions asked centered around previous work history and problem solving aptitude. Be prepared to discuss how well you work in a team. Very timely follow-up (the next day) on how the interview went, as well as next steps in the process.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time when a disagreement arose with a team member and how you resolved the situation.   Answer Question

Professional Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maverick USA (North Little Rock, AR) in November 2014.

Interview

Week long orientation with presentations and computer test. Must be on time. Drug test and physicals are taken as well. Overall difficult process, judges your abilities to follow directions and discipline.

Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maverick USA.

Interview

They hire new and experienced Drivers. They do an extensive background check before they approve you for orientation. Orientation is a job interview and you are being watched all the time. As long as you respect Mavericks rules they will respect you in return.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult thing is the physical, they put you through a lot.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maverick USA.

Interview

Maverick interviews people and really takes their time before hiring a person in order to get good employees. Truck driving is very difficult, both in terms of work/life balance and physical demands. Maverick looks at a persons over-all life balance and their health to see if they are a good fit for their company. Maverick performs one of the most comprehensive medical physicals for its prospective drivers that I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Maverick transportation; why us???   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation; Maverick starts every driver according to their experience and qualifications. Starting pay can vary.