Max Mara Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Max Mara Interview Questions

2.4

Visual Merchandiser Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Max Mara (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

One interview, simple questions about previous working experience and personal interest. The interview lasted twenty minutes more or less. The person who interview me was a personal assistant of the director, everything was ok and everything nice.

Interview Questions

• Which are your favorite designers?
      1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Max Mara (New York, NY).

Interview

It was fairly easy, had a phone interview first and then was requested for a 1:1 interview. Just make sure you are confident and know what you want. People are very nice there

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Max Mara (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Drop a resume to a store, and I got a phone call to interview in a few days. Once I entered the door the HR took a look on my outfits and shoes. And she started to ask simple questions. Not hard and I got the offer that day. And my friends also got the internship. If you want to find an internship job very fast, this is for you.

Interview Questions

• - How do you cope without motivation?
      - Tell me about your strengths.
      - What quality of yours or personal trait matters the most in your career at Max Mara?
      - How do you manage your time?
      - Did you ever postpone making a decision?
      - Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
      Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Max Mara (New York, NY) in July 2008.

Interview

The interviewer just asked about my cover letter and resume, the process was just reviewing my cover letter and specifying the needs that were highlighted in order to qualify for the internship. I was very nervous, however the interviewer was very nice and understanding. She knew that this was my first time experience and took things to thought.

Interview Questions

• What are your positive talents and what can you bring to this team   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Max Mara.

Interview

The first interview was pretty serious but not intimidating with the assistant manager, however, the second round interview with both the store manager and assistant manager was very unprofessional and only went for about 10 to 15 minutes.

Wholesale Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Max Mara (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online in mid July. They contacted me by email to arrange an interview mid August. I met the head of the department, the interview lasted 1h, very interesting. Two weeks after they made me an offer. I said that I had to think about it and I will get back to them with an final decision in 5 days. 5 days later I accepted their offer and asked to schedule the final meeting (to discuss the contract) in the afternoon. They answered that they could not schedule the afternoon and that they have changed their mind. Very unprofessional to make an offer to a candidate and step aside when the candidate accepts it! I decided to take another offer.

Showroom Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Max Mara (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Submitted application online via fashionjobs.com, received email from showroom manager very quickly after, arranged Skype interview the following day. received offer less than 24 hours after, started following week.

standard interview questions no tricks, interview was quite informal and relaxed, manager was very smiley and friendly and gave me a hint at the end of the interview that I had done well.

Interview Questions

• Why Max Mara?

Tell me about yourself?
      1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Max Mara (Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy)) in April 2015.

Interview

mainly behavioral, human resources' department always available, in my particular case i contacted HR directly, got a interview after a couple of weeks and have been asked what's reported below

Interview Questions

• usual stuff. why us?What are your competences?Which competences will you add?   Answer Question

Manager In Training Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Max Mara in December 2014.

Interview

first interview was a telephone call about academic background and previous job positions.the interviewer spent a lot of time explaining the position.
    they didn't let me know anything until the following month

Interview Questions

• describe previous job position and the interviewer explained a lot the position   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Max Mara (Athens (Greece)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online ,they called 3 weeks later .I went to a store of theirs ,I waited for 15 minutes more than the scheduled time.There were 2 women that were really strict with a bad attitude telling me that this is a difficult job that I should start from the bottom which is to be in stock.They also started to asking a lot of personal questions ,which one of them was about a health problem that I had that period because I told them due to it I will be able to work the next week.Really trying to scare you and talking too much.

Interview Questions

• What's your personal health problem?   1 Answer

They offered the lowest salary like 506E for me to work for them 6 hours a day ,6/7 a week.They weren't clear about the evolution process although they were expecting from you to be irresponsible ,available ,cheerful ,clear and steady.They sell a pair of shoes for about 600E.