Max Mara Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Max Mara Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Max Mara.

Interview

Two phone interviews with various people in the department - received an offer within a few weeks - questions were very behavioral and typical questions - nothing that I feel you have to prep too much for

Interview Questions

• why max mara, tell me about a time you led a team, why fashion, why new york   Answer Question

Buying Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Max Mara (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school and it only took one day. I interviewed with Merchandise Assistant and she was very sweet. It was an easy interview she went through my resume, didn't ask a lot of challenging questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about your past experiences in the industry?   Answer Question

Visual Merchandiser Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Max Mara (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Which are your favorite designers?
      One interview, simple questions about previous working experience and personal interest. The interview lasted twenty minutes more or less. The person who interview me was a personal assistant of the director, everything was ok and everything nice.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Max Mara (New York, NY).

Interview

It was fairly easy, had a phone interview first and then was requested for a 1:1 interview. Just make sure you are confident and know what you want. People are very nice there

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Max Mara (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Drop a resume to a store, and I got a phone call to interview in a few days. Once I entered the door the HR took a look on my outfits and shoes. And she started to ask simple questions. Not hard and I got the offer that day. And my friends also got the internship. If you want to find an internship job very fast, this is for you.

Interview Questions

• - How do you cope without motivation?
      - Tell me about your strengths.
      - What quality of yours or personal trait matters the most in your career at Max Mara?
      - How do you manage your time?
      - Did you ever postpone making a decision?
      - Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Max Mara (New York, NY) in July 2008.

Interview

The interviewer just asked about my cover letter and resume, the process was just reviewing my cover letter and specifying the needs that were highlighted in order to qualify for the internship. I was very nervous, however the interviewer was very nice and understanding. She knew that this was my first time experience and took things to thought.

Interview Questions

• What are your positive talents and what can you bring to this team   2 Answers

Showroom Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Max Mara (Milano (Italy)) in April 2017.

Interview

Group interview: individual presentation, answering a few written questions, group project and simulation of sales. In general it was a very pleasing and interesting experience hat lasted a whole morning. They asked basic questions.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Max Mara in March 2017.

Interview

CV screening after application, preliminary phone interview on motivation and CV qualifications followed by Skype interviews on the same subjects (in case you can't reach the HQ in Reggio Emilia), English level online test (you must reach B2 or C1 dependent on the role you apply for), group or individual assessment at HQ

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Max Mara.

Interview

The first interview was pretty serious but not intimidating with the assistant manager, however, the second round interview with both the store manager and assistant manager was very unprofessional and only went for about 10 to 15 minutes.

Wholesale Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Max Mara (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online in mid July. They contacted me by email to arrange an interview mid August. I met the head of the department, the interview lasted 1h, very interesting. Two weeks after they made me an offer. I said that I had to think about it and I will get back to them with an final decision in 5 days. 5 days later I accepted their offer and asked to schedule the final meeting (to discuss the contract) in the afternoon. They answered that they could not schedule the afternoon and that they have changed their mind. Very unprofessional to make an offer to a candidate and step aside when the candidate accepts it! I decided to take another offer.