MaxMara USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MaxMara USA Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at MaxMara USA

Intern Interview

Interview

Very lovely process. Had a 15 minute phone screening and was then contacted by someone in the Marketing department for another 20-30 minute phone call to discuss my previous experience and the duties of an intern. Received a follow up email about 30mins after my phone interview asking me to come into the office for an interview. Received an offer that same day!

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MaxMara USA (San Diego, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Brief interview. I was asked about my skills and previous experience. Then, the manager wanted to know if I spoke any other languages. They were looking for either Mandarin or Spanish.

Stylist/Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MaxMara USA (Costa Mesa, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

It was an interactive interview where I was put on the floor to sell with little background of the floor/collection. We were also put in the back to do go backs and label items. It was very unorganized. The atmosphere was very unfriendly and extremely sales driven. It was very rushed and little was explained till I signed the contract at the end of the interview. They paid for the two hours of your time.

Interview Questions

• We were asked to probe customers and sell them items in which they had no intention of buying...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MaxMara USA (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Easy and smooth good people

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MaxMara USA in August 2011.

Interview

Applied for position online and received a phone call within 2 days. Quick phone interview asking about my past experience. Scheduled appointment to come in for 1 on 1 interview. Interviewer asked basic questions like why do you want to work here, how can you contribute to the company, etc.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MaxMara USA in April 2010.

Interview

I received a telephone call to interview for a management position with preliminary questions regarding my experience. Later I was invited to speak with the Human Resources Director and Director of Stores through a 1:1 interview at the New York offices. The overall experience was very positive and professional. The people in the company were very passionate about the brand.