Find jobs for Healthcare Recruiter

Maxim Healthcare Group Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 122 of over 588 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Maxim Healthcare Group

Application

I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group

Interview

The interview included a Phone Interview with the boss of the chicago location and he was really nice but never responded to messages after interview. Overall decent experience for the interview

Interview Questions
  • What’s a challenge you’ve faced
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Maxim Healthcare Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group

Interview

They are looking for someone who is hungry and motivated. That is because the job is very demanding, however depending on your department you can make really good money for an entry level recruiter. Essentially they are looking for sales experience and management interest

Interview Questions
  • What is the hardest situation you ever had at work and how did you solve it?
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Maxim Healthcare Group

Application

I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group

Interview

It was a four step interview process. Phone screen, followed by the Manager interview, followed by an Interview with the team, followed by a final interview with the office director.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Maxim Healthcare Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group in Jun 2021

Interview

There was am initial reach-out by the company via LinkedIn; phone screen; in-person interview. Two hours for in person to meet with all account managers and a 10-15 minute realistic job preview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Toms River, NJ) in May 2021

Interview

3 interview processes - 2 phone interview and 1 onsite interview All interviews went well and I was pretty sure about being hired by how they talked about definitely hearing from them at the end of the week. During my interview onsite, I accidentally heard them talking about me having an accent. Being a trilingual myself, I thought that was an advantage. 1 week has passed and no response from them. Until I followed up and they sent me a rejection letter. I am guessing they did not want to have somebody who is not a native English speaker. This company hates diversity in my honest opinion.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (New Brunswick, NJ) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview was basic with a phone call from the recruiter. The interview went fantastic and the recruiter said they like me, and decided to reach out to the hiring manager because the recruiter felt like I was a great fit for the position. This is when everything was poorly done and unprofessional. The hiring manager would ghost all my email attempts and the recruiter decided to do the same. I reached out on different outlets like LinkedIn and no response. It was very unprofessional and disrespectful. I would never interview with the company again

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself What makes you want to be a recruiter?

Maxim Healthcare Group

Application

I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group

Interview

Extensive interview process with 4 interviews so far. Behavioral, regular questions, and a sit down to shadow recruiters. You will interview with managers, directors, and VP of the company. The behavioral questions are long. That process ran about thirty minuets to an hour. Overall experience was good. Everyone was nice and inviting.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you faced an unexpected challenge

Maxim Healthcare Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group in Feb 2021

Interview

LinkedIn message to schedule screening Zoom chat with hiring manager (this will be your direct report), “Pit Sit” Zoom group (your future team) interview, HR phone interview to discuss pay and benefits but also typical interview questions about your background, finally regional Director in-person interview. The entire process from start to rejection email from HR was 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Maxim Healthcare Group

Application

I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group

Interview

There was a short initial phone call for introductions. This was followed by a 30-minute formal interview (over Zoom due to COVID19), team pit-stop meeting, then one last phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever dealt with an unhappy customer and how did you handle it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (San Diego, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Initial screening call with director and was given 'homework' to research longterm home care and then asked to call back and let them know what was learned. After that scheduled first in-person interview with account manager. Invited back to sit with the team and make cold calls, see how you interact with the team etc. After making calls for a while met with each member of team from seniority down. After meeting with each team member individually met again with director.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want for Maxim? Tell me about yourself? How do you handle stress? How do you handle building relationships? Name a time a client was upset with you/how did you handle that? What is your personality type? Do you have experience working in a metrics driven environment? How would you get recruits? How are you in social settings? Do you like potlucks? What is your go-to potluck dish? Are you comfortable working in office full time (re: covid)? Do you know anyone who needs long-term care? What do you know about long-term care? How do you feel about the team?
5 people found this interview helpful