Maxim Healthcare Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 586 of over 586 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Phone call by recruiter Then a phone call to interview and another phone call from recruiter. Fairly easy. Make sure to ask and set up your salary with the recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us? What’s your strength and weakness?
    Answer Question

Maxim Healthcare Group

Application

I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group

Interview

Phone Interview. It went over very well. They took all of my information and worked with me to find the best placement for me. The followed up with me and answered all of my questions thoroughly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Maxim Healthcare Group

Application

I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group

Interview

Went through a phone call interview, a zoom interview and a third interview with Vice President of the company. Was told I would hear back within the next week, emailed and called and still to this day haven’t heard back.

Interview Questions
  • Whats something an opportunity you were given and didn’t up being successful?

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

Easy going, friendly. They really try to understand your skillset, qualifications, and goals so they can understand how you can fit in as member of maxim healthcare and accomodate your needs.

Interview Questions
  • How can you use your previous skills in childcare with special needs children?

Maxim Healthcare Group

Application

I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group

Interview

phone interview - relatively informal and casual, seemed helpful and willing to locate a suitable job and overall positive experience with the process. would recommend to a friend and excited to see where process goes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Maxim Healthcare Group

Application

I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group

Interview

It was very thorough! I enjoyed working for the company and meeting new clients and companies. Excellent experience with the nurses I met and clients I serviced. I have improved my skills as a nurse through this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Maxim Healthcare Group

Application

I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group

Interview

I had a very pleasant experience interviewing with Maxim. They were very friendly, informative, and thorough. The interview process was a bit long, but it’s because they really care about who they are hiring for their team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Maxim Healthcare Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group

Interview

They are looking for someone who is hungry and motivated. That is because the job is very demanding, however depending on your department you can make really good money for an entry level recruiter. Essentially they are looking for sales experience and management interest

Interview Questions
  • What is the hardest situation you ever had at work and how did you solve it?
1 person found this interview helpful

Maxim Healthcare Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group

Interview

I had multiple phone calls with the recruiter and a final call with a nurse clinical supervisor. We went through my resume and eventually discussed clinical related questions. The process was simple and very quick.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if your patient had a sudden change in their condition?

Maxim Healthcare Group

Application

I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group

Interview

Over the phone. Very easy and painless process.agent answered all of my questions and was very thorough. Great for those who do not like in person or online interviews. Thank you

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 586 Interviews