Maxim Healthcare Services Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2017

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Stafford, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone screening and in person interview with Human Resource. They asked specific questions about my work experience skills and knowledge of the how I responded to their respective questions. I give them examples of experience and how I reacted to the customer concern.

Interview Questions

• What was your work experience.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Durham, NC).

Interview

Interview went well. Had to drive an hour and a half to get training for a week. No one in the office knew about the position so they could not assist, not even the manager. The recruiters ran the office. Person previously in my position left and did not leave any directions and the office was in chaos.

Negotiation

No negotiations

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

applied on Indeed.com I came into the office very small office setting no receptionist to greet you the office manager sits with the recruiters, payroll specialist, and HR coordinator. The Director of Nursing was very nice but was terminated a few months later, the staff started leaving or ended up getting terminated as well.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked much questions except for previous experience working in the healthcare field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would have to receive the same pay rate that I received since I relocated from another state

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Wilmington, DE) in February 2012.

Interview

You fill out an online application. Bring resume, ID and SS to interview. Sign off on background check, drug test, and give extensive information on referrals and employment history. Then you take several computer tests and need to get a certain score to be offered the job. These will evaluate your computer skills, phone skills, WPM, phone experience. Will ask you questions on quiz to make sure you know what you say you know and test those abilities. It can be extensive and you must make sure you really want the job because it will take up time. Also, make sure you have good standing with past employers because they will fax them to fill out questionair and phone call.

Interview Questions

• What office experience do you have? What are your skills? Do you have a background? Availability? Will you accept temp work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by the office manager, who had found my resume online. We scheduled an interview for later in the week. When I arrived, the manager wasn't there due to an emergency, so I interviewed with somebody else. The interview was brief and went very well. The man I met with said they would call me with their decision by Monday. I did not receive a call on Monday, but instead called them to see what their decision was. They said they would get back to me the next day, as the man I had interviewed with was out sick.

The next day I was offered the job. I gave them a start date for two weeks from Monday, so I could leave my current job and give my manager time to find a replacement. I was told to go to the office to fill out paperwork, which I assumed would be tax forms. They weren't. They were background checks and reference sheets. I found it odd that they would do this after they offered me the job, but didn't think much of it--a mistake.

Having not received a phone call from them all week, I called them to see when I was supposed to be in on Monday. I received a phone call from somebody else in another department stating that they were unable to hire me, and that someone had "dropped the ball" with communication. Let me repeat: no one had called me before I called them. If I had not called them today, I would have walked into the building on Monday unaware that I didn't have a job.

This has been a huge inconvenience not only to myself, but to the manager of my current job, who now needs to rearrange the plans he had put in place to replace me. This has almost put me at a huge economic disadvantage--there was a possibility that I could've gone a whole week or more without pay. That I found this out (through my own initiative!) today, before my tenure at my current job officially ended, is truly good fortune that comes to me through no help from Maxim Healthcare. Their hiring process is seriously disorganized. It's utterly vile that they would put someone in the situation I was almost in.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Their office was a bit of a mess and they kept me waiting for 10 minutes past the interview time and I'd gotten there 10 minutes before. Their front desk workers weren't very friendly and had these sour looks on their faces. The interview itself was good and the questions were all pretty standard but I'm almost glad I didn't get an offer. I'm not sure I would've liked working there.