Maxim Healthcare Services Certified Nursing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Certified Nursing Assistant

Maxim Healthcare Services Certified Nursing Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Greenville, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview with recruiter and nursing department supervisor. They asked questions about my experience and background. What I would do in certain situations. Questions were very easy and they made me feel very comfortable. The nursing department supervisor also offered me an RN job once I pass my nursing state board. plus she also explained what type of jobs they have for RN's.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been in the healthcare field?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Recruiter called to offer me a client near my zip code without even officially offering me a job. Met in person after I asked if there was an actual hiring process. Filled out a ton of paperwork, was then told that I would only be making $8.50/hr. :-( This was an average of $2 less than what all the agencies I worked for paid me...and I was working for 3 others at the time. They gave me one client and informed me of her situation during the preliminary interview, but by the time we actually had orientation they had assigned that client to someone else and forgotten to inform neither me nor the other CNA of the change until the 7-hour long orientation was over. The whole process was very disorganized to me and much too laborious as far as the amount of paperwork involved. I have 3 degrees, and felt like it took less documentation to obtain them than it did to get hired here!

Interview Questions

• What type of clients had I worked with?   1 Answer
    • Had I ever worked with pediatric clients?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Allentown, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was about 3 months in length; a lot of paperwork, testing, 2-3 interviews and required me to pay for my own CPR/AED training. If I did not pass any of these things, then I would not have had work assigned. I also need to check for TB each year and might now have been allowed to work certain assignments without getting proof of having a flu shot.

Interview Questions

• What was my most difficult past work assignment - how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did ask for more after my 3-month trial was past and I wanted to stay; Maxim gave me $25 gas cards when I was needing extra money when prices were high. I also asked when I was employee of the month, but only was given a thank you and additional work opportunities at the same rate of pay. At my 1-yr review, I did get approved for a small increase.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Brief and to the point. I came in at my scheduled appointment time and was immediately seen by the recruiter I had previously spoken to. It was a short interview and questions about on hands experience in the field. They don't ask questions about how you handles situations, questions about your traits or long or short terms, it is mostly experience with caring for patients who cannot do basic living activities for themselves.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

It was a long process it took a long time to actually start working and they dont fight for their employees.I was working only 18 or less hours a week and they were still hiring

Interview Questions

• Have i ever worked with Maxim before and why i think Im a Good candidate to work for Maxim and why did i choose mMaxim and what salary i desire and if i want full or part time   1 Answer