Maxim Healthcare Services Flu Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Flu Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

1.7

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (San Jose, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied though indeed and received a phone call 30 minutes later. Scheduled a phone interview, asked me when can I come in for an in office interview within a week. Came into the office and sat down in a conference room. She said the only issue we have is that you live a little far from where we may place you. And I said that's okay. I need the experience and she said okay then we'd like to offer you the job.

Interview Questions

• No questions. Just "are you interested in the job?"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Flu Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in August 2014.

Interview

Found a job posting for Flu Nurses on Craigslist and emailed resume per job posting instructions, but was not contacted for an interview until I called the facility inquiring about the job. This was in the span of one week. Our interview was set up for that same week and I was told that I would be interviewed by the recruiter and the Director of Clinical Services. When I arrived at the office I was not "interviewed" but rather given general information about the job and position. I also did not meet the Director. The entire interview only took less than 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hourly wage was not negotiable, I was told immediately that the salary would be $17/hr.

Anonymous Employee in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Hackensack, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very brief they asked general questions about myself. The staff was friendly and polite. The interview took about 30 minutes including questions and paperwork. Overall I had a positive experience and not I'm awaiting my background check to clear.