Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Was reached out by phone from the recruiter who then set up an interview. Interview was good and had the normal questions and lots of information to inside of how the business was ran. Lots of applicants.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?
    How do you handle stress or over booked days?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Quick and not very thorough. Most questions were aimed to see if you were a motivated individual or not. No questions based off of previous experience or skills. The rest was small talk.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate a better salary with no luck. Said corporate sets the standards of the base wage no matter what region of the country.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Louisville, KY) in July 2014.

Interview

I first went in for 1 interview. That turned into 3 additional interviews with the leadership team of the region. I've never been through an interview process like this before.

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Concord, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I met with the Account Manager for the Concord office. Its a traditional interview to get to know you and what your goals are etc. If he or she likes you, you spend an hour or two sitting with other staff members as they work on their day to day duties. It's very casual sitting with staff, they just want to know if you'd fit in with group since you're pretty much spending 50 hours a week with them. Finally, I met with the Regional Manager who asked similar questions as AM. About a two week process, depending on how many candidates are applying for position.

Interview Questions

• What type of management style do you prefer?
      Why Maxim Healthcare?
      Some behavior questions?
      Personal questions regarding hobbies etc?   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in June 2011.

Interview

Phone screen, in-person with office manager. If that goes well, you come back to the office to observe & interact with the current recruiters in the office for a few hours. Final interview is via phone with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

They called me in, we had a phone interview and then a very long in person interview. We talked about my qualifications as well as the job and the company culture. They told me to expect a follow up the next week with another manager, as is standard, and I heard nothing. I emailed my contact and got no reply, which is downright rude if you ask me. Seems strange for a person who said that respect is his # 1 workplace value.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

There was a phone screen where they asked some basic questions about your experience, they go over the role and if you do well, they will have you meet with the branch office. You meet with the Account Manager for a pretty standard interview. If all goes well, they invite you for what they call a Pit Sit where you see how the office functions on a day to day basis, they might have you field a few phone calls to see how you do. And you also interview with the Area Vice President. After all that it is pretty much up to you if you want the gig.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to rely on teamwork to get a job done.   1 Answer

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a regional recruiter. She started by asking me to tell her about myself. She then went into detail about the job duties and requirements, the company, the work environment, expected compensation, and what the next step in the interview process would be. She said I would hear from her Accounts Manager by the beginning of the next week. Still waiting for a call or email.

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Bakersfield, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I saw an add online and replied with an email and attached my resume with cover letter. The Manager reached out to me and asked me some general questions over the phone about my education and work experience. after a brief conversation, I was invited to an in-person interview. There, I met and interviewed with the Manager, the recruiters, and the coordinators; basically everyone in the office. I was told the manager would contact me as I was leaving, and he did about a week later. I was invited back for what they called a "pit-sit" where I looked over the shoulders of the recruiters and asked them questions for the last hour of their work day, after that we got dinner so I could get to know the office a little better.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was organized and also asked about some instances when I was stressed at work and how I handled it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. They offered me the standard salary for a recruiter, there was no room for negotiation.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in February 2014.

Interview

Fast, pit sit, engaging. The interview lasted an hour. It was open ended questions to see if you have what it takes to deal with many situations at once and keep your sanity. My AM was very honest about the job and what to expect, how to succeed, and how to develope.