Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Was reached out by phone from the recruiter who then set up an interview. Interview was good and had the normal questions and lots of information to inside of how the business was ran. Lots of applicants.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?
    How do you handle stress or over booked days?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview - In Person - PIT Sit - Area Manager
    The people were very nice and friendly but definitely a place that you have to fit a certain type of personality. It's a quirky place to work. Job position was great and pay but the atmosphere is definitely something to consider when you go in for the PIT SIT.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about being a recruiter
      Why do you want to be a recruiter   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (West Chester, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

phone interview with corporate, phone interview with branch manager, in person interview with branch manager, in person interview with regional VP. i applied on linkedin and was contacted by the corporate office and then referred to the branch office where i had an in person 1:1 interview with the branch manager. i then had a second interview with the area VP. the process took about 2 months and they gave me 2 weeks to make a decision. applied in march and started in june -- took a long time if i was looking immediate, but i hadnt finished college yet so i was okay with it.

Interview Questions

• why was my education relevant?   1 Answer

Negotiation

pay there was no negotiation.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in February 2014.

Interview

Fast, pit sit, engaging. The interview lasted an hour. It was open ended questions to see if you have what it takes to deal with many situations at once and keep your sanity. My AM was very honest about the job and what to expect, how to succeed, and how to develope.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

4 step process.... phone interview regional recruiter, In person interview account manager, PIT interview ( meet the other team members you would be working with) , and lastly phone interview with area VP

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Evansville, IN) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone interview. Office interview. "pit sit" shadow training. Phone interview with upper level management. The process took a little longer for me because of the holidays and the hiring manager being out of town for meetings.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

They called me in, we had a phone interview and then a very long in person interview. We talked about my qualifications as well as the job and the company culture. They told me to expect a follow up the next week with another manager, as is standard, and I heard nothing. I emailed my contact and got no reply, which is downright rude if you ask me. Seems strange for a person who said that respect is his # 1 workplace value.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Gainesville, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a very laid back interview consisting of a general synopsis of the company and the work that is expected of a healthcare recruiter. After that it was my turn to talk about myself and then a questions portion for both the recruiter and myself at the end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Panel interview then interview with office manager. Office manager interview was unprofessional. Important to note: lack of diversity in the office is uncomfortable. No one introduces you to people as you're walking in. It is very awkward. The front desk associate is not welcoming.

Interview Questions

• "What's your favorite sports teams?"   1 Answer

Maxim Healthcare Services Response

Jan 5, 2016 – Digital Marketing Specialist

Good Afternoon. Thank you for your response. We apologize for the lack of professionalism the office conveyed. Can you please let us know how long ago this was and the Office Manager's name? Thank... More

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Cleveland, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Pretty laid back. It was very formal, and I was asked the basic interview questions. The managers that meet with you one-on-one want to know if you're willing to put in the time there. If you can sell yourself in the interview on the length of time that you're willing to commit then you'll most likely be in strong consideration.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer