Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Oct 29, 2016

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Half hour phone screen, in person with business development manager, back for another in person pit-sit and meeting with another manager, back again for an in person with regional manager and someone else, back AGAIN for another final. They kept me waiting for another week (probably as a backup in case their preferred candidate did not accept) and finally after reaching out to them myself, was told that the team didn't feel I was a good fit....seriously? What made you think I'd be a good fit after 4 other rounds and meeting the entire team? Way too long of a process and a giant waste of time for an entry-level position and so little money. If this is how Maxim recruits their INTERNAL team, I want no part in it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in October 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone interview which went well. Called me in for a second interview with the hiring manager which also went well. They informed me that they would call me for a for a "pit-sit" and a third interview with the vice-president. Received e-mail a few days later that I did not get the position. Process took 3 weeks. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?
      What are your future goals?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (San Jose, CA).

Interview

My first interview lasted over 3 hours afterwords I was asked to filled out a background check. The second interview was a pit sit with other recruiters, and the last one was with the branch manager. After all that, I had to wait for a follow up phone call and got a rejection email the following week. The process was overly drawn out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Winston-Salem, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

A phone interview was completed with the senior recruiter and during this conversation more detailed information about the position was provided. I was later provided with a detailed overview of the benefits package. Following the phone interview an in-person interview was completed with the account manager. I was originally told I'd be interviewing with several other members of management; however, only the account manager was present. This interview was laid back and similar to a conversation and not so formal and structured. I was informed at the end that they had a strong candidate in mind but expressed my appreciation for the opportunity to interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Manchester, NH).

Interview

Meet with 3 or more staff members. Review company and job expectations. Explain why you want to work for Maxim and why you think they are a good fit for you, and you for them.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide maxim was a good fit for you?   1 Answer

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in August 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the business development manager, then the next day with another business development manager.. Two days later I shadowed the pit crew.. It seemed promising and was told Id get a call from the regional manager soon. Never got it. I called two weeks later for an update and was told they were getting "their ducks in a row" and that I should hear soon because they want to get back up to full staff.. 3 weeks after that I still hadnt heard so I emailed the business development manager and didnt hear a response from him either. They seemed to string me a long and with no responses, it's not a company I would want to work for. If you can't respect my time as much as yours then I will move on.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Interview process, phone interview with HR recruiter, face to face with branch manager, 3 hour pit - sit shadow, followed up with phone interview with VP. Overall, a very long drawn out process with too many people involved. Different interviews wanted you to have different priorities in the job, but with very generic questions.

Interview Questions

• Give one example of when you were in a difficult situation and what did you do to solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then an in person interview and then a phone interview again with another person. Was supposed to have a Skype interview but was never called back when the employer couldn't make out first schedule appointment

Interview Questions

• Strengths, Weaknesses, Given scenarios and have to answer them   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Portland, ME) in April 2016.

Interview

Initial phone call screening interview felt more like the second phase face to face interview. I'm much better at speaking face to face than I am on the phone. Hopefully I get a call back for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict within the organization and how did you resolve that?

Describe a time when you had to deal with an upset customer.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Savannah, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied on company's website and after 1 week was contacted for a telephone interview which went well. My resume was then forwarded to the hiring manager who interviewed me the following week. I was informed the recruiter/hiring manager would be out of the office the following week and he would get back to me after that. A week later I did not hear anything so I called the initial recruiter/hr person and was advised they had made a decision the week before that they were putting the position on hold. A week later the job was re-posted....??!!??