Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Louisville, KY) in July 2014.

Interview

I first went in for 1 interview. That turned into 3 additional interviews with the leadership team of the region. I've never been through an interview process like this before.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

First, the usual basic phone interview. The intial in-person interview is conducted with a business development manager, to determine if you would be a good recruiter for whichever business the manager is developing and would need staff for. The final interview is with the Area Manager to confirm the development manager's suggestion of hire. Ultimately, the decision lies with the AM, the BDM will be your direct supervisor upon hire.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what skills/experiences you will bring to the recruiter position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone Screen with a recruiter and then i was passed along to management who then required a face to face interview, and then i spoke with other management over the phone, and then i had to wait for a week or so to get an offer and then finally setting up that offer to the first day took some time as well. almost a month because of how slow things went

Interview Questions

• What make you interested in healthcare?
      How do you handle a difficult situation?
      Are you okay with being on call?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Chicago, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

Met with the Manager Asked me a few questions and hobbies. Asked me what did the company do and was i familiar with the services they offered. They asked me how i would handle certain situations and react to angry family members.

Interview Questions

• What was i passionate about   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Savannah, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied on company's website and after 1 week was contacted for a telephone interview which went well. My resume was then forwarded to the hiring manager who interviewed me the following week. I was informed the recruiter/hiring manager would be out of the office the following week and he would get back to me after that. A week later I did not hear anything so I called the initial recruiter/hr person and was advised they had made a decision the week before that they were putting the position on hold. A week later the job was re-posted....??!!??

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Winston-Salem, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

A phone interview was completed with the senior recruiter and during this conversation more detailed information about the position was provided. I was later provided with a detailed overview of the benefits package. Following the phone interview an in-person interview was completed with the account manager. I was originally told I'd be interviewing with several other members of management; however, only the account manager was present. This interview was laid back and similar to a conversation and not so formal and structured. I was informed at the end that they had a strong candidate in mind but expressed my appreciation for the opportunity to interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (San Jose, CA).

Interview

My first interview lasted over 3 hours afterwords I was asked to filled out a background check. The second interview was a pit sit with other recruiters, and the last one was with the branch manager. After all that, I had to wait for a follow up phone call and got a rejection email the following week. The process was overly drawn out.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Interview process, phone interview with HR recruiter, face to face with branch manager, 3 hour pit - sit shadow, followed up with phone interview with VP. Overall, a very long drawn out process with too many people involved. Different interviews wanted you to have different priorities in the job, but with very generic questions.

Interview Questions

• Give one example of when you were in a difficult situation and what did you do to solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Portland, ME) in April 2016.

Interview

Initial phone call screening interview felt more like the second phase face to face interview. I'm much better at speaking face to face than I am on the phone. Hopefully I get a call back for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict within the organization and how did you resolve that?

Describe a time when you had to deal with an upset customer.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

After a phone interview from a regional recruiter I was called in for a face to face interview with the Accounts Manager. I was also able to sit down and talk with each individual member in the office and they described their role in the office. The interview process was pretty standard.