Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2017

2.6

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

I applied online reluctantly after reading countless negative reviews for this company and received an email from a recruiter two days later for a phone interview. Phone interview went pretty smoothly...recruiter let me know about the job expectations, on call for at least two days a week, pay ($35,000-$40,000 plus 10% annual bonus). I was then moved to the next round of a 1:1 interview with the account manager of the local branch. The interview was pretty easy and I was feeling pretty confident with the way things were headed. The manager even stated that he would contact me the following week with information about the pit sit and the next steps of the process however two days later I get the infamous maxim rejection letter without even a person's name attached. Total waste of time. However, by reading all the negative reviews of this company I think I'm better off without them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

General interview learning about work experience and general questions.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Applied online and after following up was asked to come in for an interview. Interview was only about 25 minutes and they asked me basic questions. They just seemed so bored and not excited about their work so I moved on.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Regional and local office managers/Recruiters- clearly don't take the time the bring each other up to date on the progress and conversations had with potential candidates. They tell you the same thing multiple times. I would expect to hear it again when I speak with the office manager.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Simple. They question how you handle stress and how you handle problems. They don't really tell you what's coming at you until you signed. You interview with the DBO then get invited to do a pit sit if you sit well with the office. After the pit sit it is decided if you get an interview with the Area VP. If they say yes then you are good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

They called me in, we had a phone interview and then a very long in person interview. We talked about my qualifications as well as the job and the company culture. They told me to expect a follow up the next week with another manager, as is standard, and I heard nothing. I emailed my contact and got no reply, which is downright rude if you ask me. Seems strange for a person who said that respect is his # 1 workplace value.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

Applied on Linked In and was contacted the next day to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview with a recruiter, I was called by a manager for another brief phone interview and we set up an in-person meeting. After the in-person meeting I completed a pitsit, which involved me shadowing several members of the office and allowed me to ask questions to each of them (be sure to bring lots of questions). This was the only part of the process that felt slightly disorganized, but that was partly due to the office being short-staffed on the day it happened. Following the pitsit I had a phone interview with the Regional Manager and was then extended an offer. The entire process took about three weeks and I felt like I could contact anyone at any time with a question. The offer was exactly what they said it would be upfront and had I not had another offer that was slightly better I would have been very excited to start working with the Maxim team!

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

I received another offer that was more in line with my career goals.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Quick and not very thorough. Most questions were aimed to see if you were a motivated individual or not. No questions based off of previous experience or skills. The rest was small talk.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate a better salary with no luck. Said corporate sets the standards of the base wage no matter what region of the country.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Very fast, responded to a post on Linked in the same day, had a phone interview with a corporate recruiter 2 days later, then an in person interview 2 days after that. Met everyone who I would be working with "in the pit". Then it got weird. received a phone call from another manager late that evening (after 8pm on a friday night). was pressured into deciding where I wanted to take my career by the end of the day to have a 4th interview with the regional manager. That was when I knew this was not the job for me. In addition to not wanting to for 50+ hour weeks, plus being on call all day and night every other week, working "in the pit" did not sound appealing at all.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in August 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the business development manager, then the next day with another business development manager.. Two days later I shadowed the pit crew.. It seemed promising and was told Id get a call from the regional manager soon. Never got it. I called two weeks later for an update and was told they were getting "their ducks in a row" and that I should hear soon because they want to get back up to full staff.. 3 weeks after that I still hadnt heard so I emailed the business development manager and didnt hear a response from him either. They seemed to string me a long and with no responses, it's not a company I would want to work for. If you can't respect my time as much as yours then I will move on.