Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.6

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview which went very well. She asked 6 situational questions. A few days later she got back to me about setting up an in person interview with a couple senior recruiters. That interview was about a week later and went really well (or so I thought)and lasted about an hour. At the end they said they would gather the notes from my phone interview and in person interview to give to the director to review. Not even a day later, I was sent a generic email from HR letting me know that I was not accepted for the position. Seemed a little strange that they declined me that quickly. I have a feeling that the interviewer didn't even give me a chance and went off of whether she liked me personally (she seemed to be moody). Everything happens for a reason, and after that process, I would not want to work for this company. If that is how they recruit for an internal employee, I cant say that I agree with their integrity of their business.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where there was a conflict between you and another employee and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was typical. Initial phone interview with regional manager. After the phone interview I was contacted by the branch manager of the location to which I was applying. The formal interview lasted about 30 minutes. The questions were your normal "Describe a time when...", and "Provide an example where..."

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

First, the usual basic phone interview. The intial in-person interview is conducted with a business development manager, to determine if you would be a good recruiter for whichever business the manager is developing and would need staff for. The final interview is with the Area Manager to confirm the development manager's suggestion of hire. Ultimately, the decision lies with the AM, the BDM will be your direct supervisor upon hire.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what skills/experiences you will bring to the recruiter position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone Screen with a recruiter and then i was passed along to management who then required a face to face interview, and then i spoke with other management over the phone, and then i had to wait for a week or so to get an offer and then finally setting up that offer to the first day took some time as well. almost a month because of how slow things went

Interview Questions

• What make you interested in healthcare?
      How do you handle a difficult situation?
      Are you okay with being on call?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Chicago, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

Met with the Manager Asked me a few questions and hobbies. Asked me what did the company do and was i familiar with the services they offered. They asked me how i would handle certain situations and react to angry family members.

Interview Questions

• What was i passionate about   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Savannah, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied on company's website and after 1 week was contacted for a telephone interview which went well. My resume was then forwarded to the hiring manager who interviewed me the following week. I was informed the recruiter/hiring manager would be out of the office the following week and he would get back to me after that. A week later I did not hear anything so I called the initial recruiter/hr person and was advised they had made a decision the week before that they were putting the position on hold. A week later the job was re-posted....??!!??

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in October 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone interview which went well. Called me in for a second interview with the hiring manager which also went well. They informed me that they would call me for a for a "pit-sit" and a third interview with the vice-president. Received e-mail a few days later that I did not get the position. Process took 3 weeks. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?
      What are your future goals?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Half hour phone screen, in person with business development manager, back for another in person pit-sit and meeting with another manager, back again for an in person with regional manager and someone else, back AGAIN for another final. They kept me waiting for another week (probably as a backup in case their preferred candidate did not accept) and finally after reaching out to them myself, was told that the team didn't feel I was a good fit....seriously? What made you think I'd be a good fit after 4 other rounds and meeting the entire team? Way too long of a process and a giant waste of time for an entry-level position and so little money. If this is how Maxim recruits their INTERNAL team, I want no part in it.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in August 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the business development manager, then the next day with another business development manager.. Two days later I shadowed the pit crew.. It seemed promising and was told Id get a call from the regional manager soon. Never got it. I called two weeks later for an update and was told they were getting "their ducks in a row" and that I should hear soon because they want to get back up to full staff.. 3 weeks after that I still hadnt heard so I emailed the business development manager and didnt hear a response from him either. They seemed to string me a long and with no responses, it's not a company I would want to work for. If you can't respect my time as much as yours then I will move on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Winston-Salem, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

A phone interview was completed with the senior recruiter and during this conversation more detailed information about the position was provided. I was later provided with a detailed overview of the benefits package. Following the phone interview an in-person interview was completed with the account manager. I was originally told I'd be interviewing with several other members of management; however, only the account manager was present. This interview was laid back and similar to a conversation and not so formal and structured. I was informed at the end that they had a strong candidate in mind but expressed my appreciation for the opportunity to interview.