Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Allentown, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a very good experience. I felt like I wasn't forced to be there and they did a great job welcoming me. This was my second interview and I shadowed someone. I was supposed to leave at 1230. End d up leaving at 2 which was not an issue at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pleasant.

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Very fast, responded to a post on Linked in the same day, had a phone interview with a corporate recruiter 2 days later, then an in person interview 2 days after that. Met everyone who I would be working with "in the pit". Then it got weird. received a phone call from another manager late that evening (after 8pm on a friday night). was pressured into deciding where I wanted to take my career by the end of the day to have a 4th interview with the regional manager. That was when I knew this was not the job for me. In addition to not wanting to for 50+ hour weeks, plus being on call all day and night every other week, working "in the pit" did not sound appealing at all.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a regional recruiter. She started by asking me to tell her about myself. She then went into detail about the job duties and requirements, the company, the work environment, expected compensation, and what the next step in the interview process would be. She said I would hear from her Accounts Manager by the beginning of the next week. Still waiting for a call or email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Portland, ME) in April 2016.

Interview

Initial phone call screening interview felt more like the second phase face to face interview. I'm much better at speaking face to face than I am on the phone. Hopefully I get a call back for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict within the organization and how did you resolve that?

Describe a time when you had to deal with an upset customer.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Savannah, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied on company's website and after 1 week was contacted for a telephone interview which went well. My resume was then forwarded to the hiring manager who interviewed me the following week. I was informed the recruiter/hiring manager would be out of the office the following week and he would get back to me after that. A week later I did not hear anything so I called the initial recruiter/hr person and was advised they had made a decision the week before that they were putting the position on hold. A week later the job was re-posted....??!!??

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

They called me in, we had a phone interview and then a very long in person interview. We talked about my qualifications as well as the job and the company culture. They told me to expect a follow up the next week with another manager, as is standard, and I heard nothing. I emailed my contact and got no reply, which is downright rude if you ask me. Seems strange for a person who said that respect is his # 1 workplace value.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Panel interview then interview with office manager. Office manager interview was unprofessional. Important to note: lack of diversity in the office is uncomfortable. No one introduces you to people as you're walking in. It is very awkward. The front desk associate is not welcoming.

Interview Questions

• "What's your favorite sports teams?"   1 Answer

Maxim Healthcare Services Response

Jan 5, 2016 – Digital Marketing Specialist

Good Afternoon. Thank you for your response. We apologize for the lack of professionalism the office conveyed. Can you please let us know how long ago this was and the Office Manager's name? Thank ... More

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

4 step process.... phone interview regional recruiter, In person interview account manager, PIT interview ( meet the other team members you would be working with) , and lastly phone interview with area VP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Was reached out by phone from the recruiter who then set up an interview. Interview was good and had the normal questions and lots of information to inside of how the business was ran. Lots of applicants.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?
      How do you handle stress or over booked days?
      Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Quick and not very thorough. Most questions were aimed to see if you were a motivated individual or not. No questions based off of previous experience or skills. The rest was small talk.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate a better salary with no luck. Said corporate sets the standards of the base wage no matter what region of the country.