Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Cleveland, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Pretty laid back. It was very formal, and I was asked the basic interview questions. The managers that meet with you one-on-one want to know if you're willing to put in the time there. If you can sell yourself in the interview on the length of time that you're willing to commit then you'll most likely be in strong consideration.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

There was a phone screen where they asked some basic questions about your experience, they go over the role and if you do well, they will have you meet with the branch office. You meet with the Account Manager for a pretty standard interview. If all goes well, they invite you for what they call a Pit Sit where you see how the office functions on a day to day basis, they might have you field a few phone calls to see how you do. And you also interview with the Area Vice President. After all that it is pretty much up to you if you want the gig.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to rely on teamwork to get a job done.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Bakersfield, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I saw an add online and replied with an email and attached my resume with cover letter. The Manager reached out to me and asked me some general questions over the phone about my education and work experience. after a brief conversation, I was invited to an in-person interview. There, I met and interviewed with the Manager, the recruiters, and the coordinators; basically everyone in the office. I was told the manager would contact me as I was leaving, and he did about a week later. I was invited back for what they called a "pit-sit" where I looked over the shoulders of the recruiters and asked them questions for the last hour of their work day, after that we got dinner so I could get to know the office a little better.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was organized and also asked about some instances when I was stressed at work and how I handled it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. They offered me the standard salary for a recruiter, there was no room for negotiation.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a regional recruiter. She started by asking me to tell her about myself. She then went into detail about the job duties and requirements, the company, the work environment, expected compensation, and what the next step in the interview process would be. She said I would hear from her Accounts Manager by the beginning of the next week. Still waiting for a call or email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Portland, ME) in April 2016.

Interview

Initial phone call screening interview felt more like the second phase face to face interview. I'm much better at speaking face to face than I am on the phone. Hopefully I get a call back for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict within the organization and how did you resolve that?

Describe a time when you had to deal with an upset customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

After a phone interview from a regional recruiter I was called in for a face to face interview with the Accounts Manager. I was also able to sit down and talk with each individual member in the office and they described their role in the office. The interview process was pretty standard.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Interview process, phone interview with HR recruiter, face to face with branch manager, 3 hour pit - sit shadow, followed up with phone interview with VP. Overall, a very long drawn out process with too many people involved. Different interviews wanted you to have different priorities in the job, but with very generic questions.

Interview Questions

• Give one example of when you were in a difficult situation and what did you do to solve it?   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

Applied on Linked In and was contacted the next day to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview with a recruiter, I was called by a manager for another brief phone interview and we set up an in-person meeting. After the in-person meeting I completed a pitsit, which involved me shadowing several members of the office and allowed me to ask questions to each of them (be sure to bring lots of questions). This was the only part of the process that felt slightly disorganized, but that was partly due to the office being short-staffed on the day it happened. Following the pitsit I had a phone interview with the Regional Manager and was then extended an offer. The entire process took about three weeks and I felt like I could contact anyone at any time with a question. The offer was exactly what they said it would be upfront and had I not had another offer that was slightly better I would have been very excited to start working with the Maxim team!

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

I received another offer that was more in line with my career goals.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Allentown, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a very good experience. I felt like I wasn't forced to be there and they did a great job welcoming me. This was my second interview and I shadowed someone. I was supposed to leave at 1230. End d up leaving at 2 which was not an issue at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pleasant.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bingham Farms, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Bingham Farms, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted about a week after I applied online for a phone interview. After the recruiter finished asking me some questions, he asked to schedule a face to face interview. After my face to face interview, I was asked to return a few days later to spend a few hours in the office getting to know the other employees and get a feel for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you failed at something, and how did you react?   Answer Question