Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.6

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

First interview was over the phone with an internal recruiter. Second interview was with the office manager. Third interview is called a PIT sit, which you learn and shadow what everyone in the office does. Final interview was with the regional president. All interviews were pretty average. Be confident in your self and ask a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you faced conflict while working on a team to complete a task.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Quick and not very thorough. Most questions were aimed to see if you were a motivated individual or not. No questions based off of previous experience or skills. The rest was small talk.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate a better salary with no luck. Said corporate sets the standards of the base wage no matter what region of the country.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Louisville, KY) in July 2014.

Interview

I first went in for 1 interview. That turned into 3 additional interviews with the leadership team of the region. I've never been through an interview process like this before.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in June 2011.

Interview

Phone screen, in-person with office manager. If that goes well, you come back to the office to observe & interact with the current recruiters in the office for a few hours. Final interview is via phone with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Concord, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I met with the Account Manager for the Concord office. Its a traditional interview to get to know you and what your goals are etc. If he or she likes you, you spend an hour or two sitting with other staff members as they work on their day to day duties. It's very casual sitting with staff, they just want to know if you'd fit in with group since you're pretty much spending 50 hours a week with them. Finally, I met with the Regional Manager who asked similar questions as AM. About a two week process, depending on how many candidates are applying for position.

Interview Questions

• What type of management style do you prefer?
      Why Maxim Healthcare?
      Some behavior questions?
      Personal questions regarding hobbies etc?   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

It is an initial phone screen, followed by an in person interview. Then they decide if you should come in for half a day to shadow the office. If they are still interested you do a phone screening with the Area Vice President who ultimately has the final say in a job offer.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in April 2015.

Interview

The recruiter for this position was very unprofessional and after everything was seemingly going great and she offered to set up a date for me to meet the team, I never heard back from her. I left a voicemail, email, and called again and she never got back to me.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, Came in office meet with Account Manager and Director of Clinical , came back and did Pit Sit ( meet co workers) Phone interview with the Area VP. Offer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

4 rounds. It started with a phone interview, then an in-person interview, then a "pit sit", then an interview with an area VP. It was a really cool process to go through. I really enjoyed being able to learn so much about the company during the interviews.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in June 2011.

Interview

Online application, initial interview,pit sit, interview with regional supervisor. It was based primarily on leadership experience and finding motivational triggers. Formal process with opportunities for feedback. Good experience overall and allowed me to meet the team I would be working with. I alSo think the interview gave me good insight into what my work environment would be like. No big surprises after I started.