Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Very personal. One on one Interview and then Phone Interview with someone higher up. It was very laid back, the manager was very nice. I felt like I could be myself with them even though I was applying for a full time position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in March 2014.

Interview

First was an interview with a recruiter. Then went and met with the business manager on location. I was then moved onto the "pit sit" then onto another interview with the office health administrator that same day. The following week I had yet another interview with someone higher up. Then a week later another one! 5 interviews later they told me they would be making a decision by Friday. Friday came and the business manager called and stated that they had another applicant they had to interview due to certain circumstances. He stated they would have a decision by the following Tuesday. When Tuesday came he then told me Friday. By this point I had given up hope in the company. I called Wednesday a day after they stated they would have a decision and they stated he would call me back. I NEVER heard anything. Even had a background check and fingerprints done. I have a clean record so nothing would give them a reason to deny. Didn't even get a denial letter. Extremely unprofessional company. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH 5 INTERVIEWS!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bingham Farms, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Bingham Farms, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Had a half hour phone interview with a corporate recruiter, went over a lot of the basics of the positions which was very helpful. After he gave me the contact information of a branch office Account Manager who called me to set up a 1 on 1 interview with him. The account manager asked me a lot of the same questions, so I don't know if the corporate recruiter and him had communicated about the results at all. Very personalized information and questions, you could tell the account manager cared as much about your personality and fit for the company as he did about filling the position.

Interview Questions

• Why would we hire you over the other applicants who applied?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in June 2014.

Interview

Simple questions...not hard at all. They try to get a feel for your personality and if it meshes well with the team. General questions such as how do you deal with conflict? What can you bring to the team....tell me more about yourself...etc.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

I had an initial interview over the phone with a recruiter. She was super nice and helpful, it was no big deal. We went over my resume and she told me about the company. Then I was brought in to a room with two people for a face to face interview, the second person being the lead recruiter. They will ask you what you know about the company, so do your research. They then invited me to schedule a time to do a pit sit. They said they would get in contact with me towards the end of the week. I didn't hear from them until the next week.I then did a pit sit which was easy, I think they wanted to see how you got along with the other recruiters. I was there for over three hours and ran out of questions to ask as I was shadowing around an hour in. About two hours in the guy that interviewed me told me he was watching me told me he would like to see me ask more questions. I was told after the pit sit that I would be contacted within a week. The second week rolls around and I still hadn't heard anything so I called back and told them I was still interested. They said they would call me at the end of that week. End of the week rolls around and i hear nothing again. By this point in time I should have DECLINED anything else, this should have been my signal to RUN and RUN FAST!. I didn't hear anything until that next week and they called and said they would like me to interview for another position, a new position they just added to their company. I got excited and did another in face interview. This one was with another person and was a little more in depth, and then they wanted ANOTHER PIT SIT!!!!! I did another long pit sit (this one felt even longer than the other one), with a different group this time. I felt that both of them went great.I was then told about an over the phone interview and then a social that I would be doing. I was told I would be contacted to do these by the end of the week. End of the week rolls around, and nothing. Then I called monday and was told they would get back to me by the end of the week. STILL heard nothing. Finally I said forget it and told myself even if i got offered a position I would most likely decline. I didn't get a call until two weeks later and they turned me down nicely. This wasn't just a lack of communication, this was a lack of promise and respect. I don't recommend this company.

Interview Questions

• They asked very few questions, they like you to ask the questions   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

Interview was very informal. Asked questions concerning resume and spoke about the duties of the job. The division I interviewed for was mainly concerned for home health care, but didn't really seem like something I would like to do. She mentioned that the job would occasionally require longer hours than 8 a day as well as weekends.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

2 Interviews, 2nd is a "Pit Sit." Got along with everyone and seems like a great working environment. I got a job offer and am debating between this job offer and another one. Although the pay isn't great with this job, the work environment seems to combat the low pay.

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Tacoma, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

After applying online I was contacted by the regional hiring manager and put into contact with a local office after I had been through a general phone interview. next I met with the account manager at the office for a 1 on 1 interview. Upon leaving I was asked to come back for a pit sit to work with the other recruiters and learn more about the job.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

General interview learning about work experience and general questions.

Negotiation

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

I received an e-mail from the Administrative Officer and after speaking briefly with the Director of Business Operations I was scheduled an interview. The interview was pretty typical...we discussed my previous work experience a lot. The recruiter role definitely isn't for everybody, so the DBO definitely wanted a lot of detail of my experience. We talked about the recruiter position...talked a lot about the on call process which was good because that's a big part of why people don't like the job, so it was good that the DBO was up front and honest about it. That day I also interviewed w/ the AO. Both were pretty similar...them just getting a feel for me. Next, I was interviewed by the DBO from a neighboring office. After that, I came back to the original office for a "pit sit" to get a better idea of what it's like being a recruiter. Next time I came in I was given my tentative offer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really...compared to other interviews it was relatively easy. Especially if you have relative work experience (sales, phone experience, customer service) and/or a general interest/passion for being involved in healthcare. Typical interview questions   Answer Question